Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

141 - 160 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
20 Posts
So, I’d love to upgrade my firmware but I’m not sure how that’s possible.

For starters, I cannot locate a SD card slot. It is not below the screen, or really anywhere discernible on the dash.

I can get into dealer mode, but I can’t get into engineering mode and have watched about a half dozen different ways.

I have a 2019 Ioniq EV.
SW: AEEV.USA.SOP.V098.180611
FW: AEEV.USA.282.180506.MICOM.D

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm not sure about the new 38Kwh EV, but on my 28 Kwh EV there is a removable plastic flap in the center just below the infotainment display that gives access to the SD card which can be pressed in to allow removal. Instructions on how to update are on this forum if you do a search.
I would get a new SD Card and load onto that and keep the original as a back up in case it all goes wrong

·
Registered
15 Posts
and just installing sorento it fixed the sounds for 3rd part apps without doing anything. Just make sure that you either have your phone connected to the car with Bluetooth or have a usb media plugged in.
. It is with native apps like Spotify. Or Apple Music. Sound is really low. Also with sorento

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #156
. It is with native apps like Spotify. Or Apple Music. Sound is really low. Also with sorento

the low sound problem i had last year was due to another " sound " app i had installed. I cant remember the name exactly now. but make sure you dont have any other Sound apps installed.
only Sorento. and then use the small the reset hole, to make sure its booted up properly

·
Registered
303 Posts
Soundabout was crap, we had to manually adjust volume to full at every start.

Sorentomusic is awesome, you set the volume once to full output and thats it, the volumelevel stays set to 100% forever.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Soundabout was crap, we had to manually adjust volume to full at every start.

Sorentomusic is awesome, you set the volume once to full output and thats it, the volumelevel stays set to 100% forever.
Exactly! Thanx for reminding me the name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all,

will this update work on Hybid only model ?
I've got a french 2017 model

And if someone can share maps on the torrent link, that would be nice. Righ tnow, the torrent is not completely available

Thanks

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq HEV
2 Posts
Hi All,
Thanks for this great work.
I recently had my car in for its service and asked for the FW to be upgraded on it.

My car is the UK 2017 model.

The current FW versions (after the dealership visit) are:
Software - AE_HEV.EUR.SOP.006.5.181002
Firmware - AE_HEV.EUR.0.5.313.180905.MICOM
NAV APP - STD_AVN_MID.EUR.HMC.180928.b5c9193
MAP - EUR.09.47.50.582.002.2[D.C1]

I have taken the car back today and been told this is the latest version that is available for my car. Can anyone help elaborate what is going on here please?

From what I can see in this thread, the FW listed in the previous pages seem to work on the 2017 self charging Hybrid:
Software: AE_EV.EUR.SOP.008.1.191209
Firmware: AE.EV.EUR,0.5.352.191031.MICOM
Navigation: STD_AVN_MID_EUR.HMC.191119.65.ddd9e
MAP: 12.41.47.551.101.3(D.F9/E.F9)

Does anyone understand why the new version above is available on the internet but the official Hyundai service company (Arnold Clark) is telling me that the version I have is the latest available?

Kind Regards and thanks for all the hard work.

141 - 160 of 179 Posts