Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

101 - 120 of 150 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
These are my final choices.

Omni Swipe is cool and handy.
SorentoMusic makes the media volume stay at 100% so volumelevel stays set every day.
Before when I was using SoundAbout I had to set the media volume to full at every start.
RadioDroid plays music from about 25 000 online stations.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
Fantastic. Reminds very much of my own list. However if you have ioniq ev i highly recommend installing ioniq info. Great app showing live data of your usage khw. Heater usage , km total, lots of info.

Also abrptransmitter is great. It sends live data of your car to a better route planner. So when you travel long trips you can plan with the abrp app , and it has live data from you car. It tells info like what % charge you will have left at your destination , or shows you where to charge to which % . Etc . It’s fantastic

·
Registered
26 Posts
How can i import gpu coordinate in this new version?
Searching the life charging station is also difficult or only for me :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
These are my final choices.

Omni Swipe is cool and handy.
SorentoMusic makes the media volume stay at 100% so volumelevel stays set every day.
Before when I was using SoundAbout I had to set the media volume to full at every start.
RadioDroid plays music from about 25 000 online stations.

Hi

omni swipe makes it great.
did you apk please

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium SE Black
27 Posts
Fantastic. Reminds very much of my own list. However if you have ioniq ev i highly recommend installing ioniq info. Great app showing live data of your usage khw. Heater usage , km total, lots of info.

Also abrptransmitter is great. It sends live data of your car to a better route planner. So when you travel long trips you can plan with the abrp app , and it has live data from you car. It tells info like what % charge you will have left at your destination , or shows you where to charge to which % . Etc . It’s fantastic
I've not had a chance to try yet these apps yet, but do you know how it gets the live data from the car? Guessing not through OBD2 dongle but through the head unit. As you can probably guess, I also want to get the info from the car to an app I'm working on for it :D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I've not had a chance to try yet these apps yet, but do you know how it gets the live data from the car? Guessing not through OBD2 dongle but through the head unit. As you can probably guess, I also want to get the info from the car to an app I'm working on for it :D
its open souce. you can look at the code here. and yes through head unit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
is this picture photoshopped? :D hehe, no looks cool. what does it do?
Haha not photoshopped :D here is a video. It's not functional yet, I don't even know if its possible to do the things I want it to do yet. But hopefully it will be one day.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Haha not photoshopped :D here is a video. It's not functional yet, I don't even know if its possible to do the things I want it to do yet. But hopefully it will be one day.

Wow, cool stuff. i really think its difficult to achieve, i tihnk you probably need to deep dive into the canbus, and also with obd adapter.

i dont know, but cool idea neverteheless.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow, cool stuff. i really think its difficult to achieve, i tihnk you probably need to deep dive into the canbus, and also with obd adapter.

i dont know, but cool idea neverteheless.
Thank you 😁 I dont have a clue about canbus unfortunately, but I do have a OBD2 bluetooth adapter. If there are any programmers or hackers familiar with canbus and deep diving into the car systems, I am willing to work together if they dont have access to an Ioniq.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Thank you 😁 I dont have a clue about canbus unfortunately, but I do have a OBD2 bluetooth adapter. If there are any programmers or hackers familiar with canbus and deep diving into the car systems, I am willing to work together if they dont have access to an Ioniq.
Are you a programmer you self? I really dig that neat interface .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Are you a programmer you self? I really dig that neat interface .
I know some programming as a hobby, high level things like C sharp mainly, not the low level knowledge or experience required to make this a working app haha. I completed the front end, but it needs a back end that connects to the car :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to everyone, and first of all, THANK YOU for your work and good things you are doing.
I have an Sportage 2019 with Gen5 navigation unit, I just updated to 2020 software version from 2018 version, and now I want to install back my goods, but I can not access Engineering Menu, and as I can see I don't have update section in System information menu, my menu looks a little different.
Can someone please help me to access Engineering menu so I can turn on autotest ? I attached an photo with m system info page, so you can see how it looks and what is different.

101 - 120 of 150 Posts