Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

81 - 100 of 150 Posts

Registered
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium SE Black

Registered
Have to confess: I am an upgradeaholic.
I jumped in too and just upgraded my european EV from the firmware 181002 from to the 191209 firmware.
191209 is a very good update and I recommend updating to it.
Just remember that you need to update your maps too if you go for the 191209.

I tested briefly the access to the engineering menu with the tips provided by @SonicSpinner video and getting in was easy (y)
Gonna add Newpipe and RadioDroid apps to the Ioniq tomorrow.

Registered
Discussion Starter #83
I jumped in too and just upgraded my european EV from the firmware 181002 from to the 1903014 firmware.
1903014 is a very good update and I recommend updating to it.
Just remember that you need to update your maps too if you go for the 1903014.

I tested briefly the access to the engineering menu with the tips provided by @SonicSpinner video and getting in was easy (y)
Hey buddy!

Did you upgrade to 190314?? Why ? This is not the latest 2020 fw. The latest is called 191209, which also has the great navi update.

Btw new pipe doesn鈥檛 work in the latest 2020 fw. This fw they have removed android settings and android browser.

Registered
Discussion Starter #86
I jumped in too and just upgraded my european EV from the firmware 181002 from to the 191209 firmware.
191209 is a very good update and I recommend updating to it.
Just remember that you need to update your maps too if you go for the 191209.

Here are some apk for you

Registered
I noticed a bug with sound output when using Audio Router. If you have it setup so youtube etc play sound, then use the Nav and voice navigation starts talking, the music/media sound lowers like normal, but stays lowered after she finishes talking 馃槀 sound only from the back door speakers ...

I don't know if I'm setting it up right or using the right app for it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #88
I noticed a bug with sound output when using Audio Router. If you have it setup so youtube etc play sound, then use the Nav and voice navigation starts talking, the music/media sound lowers like normal, but stays lowered after she finishes talking 馃槀 sound only from the back door speakers ...

I dont use audio router. I use SorentoMusic. ( you can find it the link above ) this fixed all my sound problem with 3rd party apps. Every app has sound as long as your phone is connected to the with bt or a usb thunb is inserted in the car. and no longer have the problem with 3rd party apps sound is lowere than the rest.
and also with sorentomusic you can assign a button on your steering to do certain stuff, f.x my END CALL BUTTON, i have configured it that when i press it down for 3 seconds it opens my fsvorit app. RadioDroid.

Registered

Hello I upgraded the software and Map and i also haven't navigation tone. Have you solved this issue or do you have it.
Thanks

Registered
Do not try to unpack & copy this stuff with a macOS, that is a sure way to get into trouble.
With Linux & Windows both ok.

Registered
Yep
Do not try to unpack & copy this stuff with a macOS, that is a sure way to get into trouble.
With Linux & Windows both ok.
Yep, although you can remove the hidden files Mac Os puts on the sd card if you use Windows if you don't want to spend time formatting and copying the files all over again, this worked for me.

Registered
Discussion Starter #94
Newpiper legacy is fantastic! Watch YouTube in small windows anywhere on the screen. Like using navi also. Cool

Registered
Yep

Yep, although you can remove the hidden files Mac Os puts on the sd card if you use Windows if you don't want to spend time formatting and copying the files all over again, this worked for me.
I use your advice and i made all process on Mac but under windows partition and its works Thanks agai

81 - 100 of 150 Posts