Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
92 Posts
The LKA stuff is actually configurable in the hidden engineering menu. There are a lot of parameters you can change. But I never touched it and wouldn’t dare :p. as soon as I get the files I will of course post it here and create a new Thread for it.
I've gone through the ADAS menu and I'm sure it's only about the navigation system. Google gives this link, ADAS Map | TomTom

The link sounds great but really it is not... the speed limits is one example where updated roads are not in the tomtom even with this fancy text above and connected to the online services.

It might have something with the cruise control to do as that one lowers the power of the motor if you turn sharp. The values you can alter are distances and a form av regulator hysteresis. But I really doubt we can affect the cars external units via the android unit.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I just tried the map care software to download maps for us/cancada/korea. OMG it was so simple.
Why the **** don't they just open up for europe. The Europe service just find it irritating having to update software...
How long does it take to update it on the car? Mine has been updating for almost an hour and still not done yet... i wonder how long will it take...

·
Registered
37 Posts
How long does it take to update it on the car? Mine has been updating for almost an hour and still not done yet... i wonder how long will it take...
I did not Update. Only DL to see What We where missing put on in Europe.
@MikeC is it the 2020 PHEV you are updating from 08/19 Update? My Hyundai dealer is having a lot of trouble updating from EUR 09/19 to 09/20!!!
But i thibk this is off topic and maybe should be in another discussion.

281 - 288 of 288 Posts