Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Could someone confirm if there has ever been an update on the 2018 PHEV Ioniq for the USA? Took it to the dealer today, and the service rep look at his computer and said there is no update, but with all the talk on here I was expecting there to be? Would his computer show what is available, or would they actually need to be plugged in to the car to confirm?
I've had two updates since getting my 2019 PHEV last year. Just go to mapnsoft.com/hyundai and download it. That's a luxury us North American Hyundai owners get to enjoy that the other parts of the world don't (although they get ventilated seats, tough trade).

·
Registered
49 Posts
UPDATE: I installed the 01.08.2020 update to my already-hacked ioniq infotainment system and it works great..Updated the maps SD as well.

I also finally managed to get into the engineering menu to enable the sideload function and was able to install a bunch of apps including microg and the ioniq root :)

The only thing you need to watch out when typing the "invisible keypad" is that the last row is NOT on the last row on the screen - it's maybe 1cm above the bottom of the screen..

Many thanks!
-turgut

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
UPDATE: I installed the 01.08.2020 update to my already-hacked ioniq infotainment system and it works great..Updated the maps SD as well.

I also finally managed to get into the engineering menu to enable the sideload function and was able to install a bunch of apps including microg and the ioniq root :)

The only thing you need to watch out when typing the "invisible keypad" is that the last row is NOT on the last row on the screen - it's maybe 1cm above the bottom of the screen..

Many thanks!
-turgut
what is the software version?

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq
10 Posts
[QUOTE = "tkalfaoğlu, yayın: 428528, üye: 10201"]
GÜNCELLEME: 01.08.2020 güncellemesini zaten hacklenmiş ioniq infotainment sistemime yükledim ve harika çalışıyor .. Haritalar SD'sini de güncelledi.

Sonunda yan yük işlevini etkinleştirmek için mühendislik menüsüne girmeyi başardım ve mikrog ve ioniq kökü de dahil olmak üzere bir grup uygulama yükleyebildim :)

"Görünmez tuş takımını" yazarken dikkat etmeniz gereken tek şey, son satırın ekranın son satırında DEĞİLDİR - ekranın alt kısmından belki 1 cm yukarıdadır.

Çok teşekkürler!
-Turgut
[/ ALINTI]

Turgut bey 01.08.2020 tarihinde yeni bir güncelleme mi geldi? ilk mesajdaki yazılımlar mı bunlar? aracın üzerinde 16 gblık kart var harita buna sığıyor mu? nasıl yaptınız bana da yardımcı olur musunuz?

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq
10 Posts
I installed the software and maps on my vehicle yesterday via sd card. There is radar showing application in settings. It can be used in the radar display applications in vehicles in Turkey?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
It turns out that's in Russian.. any ideas how to turn it to English :)
It doesn’t matter really just install it and reboot headunit. Then sound will come out of YouTube . Remember to switch mode to media or Bluetooth .so either phone has to be connected with Bluetooth or usb thumb inserted in front USB port

221 - 240 of 261 Posts