Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The SEVEN concept is debuting today at the LA Auto Show (9:45am PST, 12:45pm EST).
Watch the debut here and leave your thoughts.
I still don't know what to expect. I'm guessing something Palisade-sized, but I've seen press speculation saying it'll be bigger, like a GMC Yukon. 🤷‍♂️

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dear god... I don't think this is going to resemble the final product. If it does, I don't see it being practical. Where do you put the stuff you buy at the store? Also, suicide doors are horrid in parking lots. Joystick? No mirrors? Sideways seating or backwards seating might not fly for people who get carsick. Ceiling display, maybe...

I am all for taking risks in concept... still I don't feel like I have anything to look forward to, once it releases. I'm disappointed.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I think the Kia EV9 is much more to my liking. Since these are both concept vehicles, I guess we'll see what production vehicles will look like when the time comes. They might be substantially different.

·
Registered
2019 PHEV Ultimate
1,406 Posts
Dear god... I don't think this is going to resemble the final product. If it does, I don't see it being practical. Where do you put the stuff you buy at the store? Also, suicide doors are horrid in parking lots. Joystick? No mirrors? Sideways seating or backwards seating might not fly for people who get carsick. Ceiling display, maybe...

I am all for taking risks in concept... still I don't feel like I have anything to look forward to, once it releases. I'm disappointed.
I haven't watched the presentation yet, now I don't want to...

Reactions: chunga68
1 - 7 of 7 Posts