Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these:
For $329.99

If you copy the part number into google, you get other sites that have them for $220.00 but still.

I bought these from Toughpro for $89.00

They are really nice and thick. They don't have sills on the sides, but otherwise they are REALLY good quality.

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited Lucid Blue/Gray
313 Posts
Looks slightly better than European version, but too bad they are late to the game. I've already been waiting for Tuxmat since January, I can still wait. For now anyways....

·
Registered
I5 LR RWD> RIP-Audi S4
501 Posts
waiting for Tuixmat as well, at least 2 more months, I don't really care as long as I can get before fall when the rain starts. The tough pro work for price but no side raised lips is reason I will pass.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Why not take the € 80 Hyundai rubber floormats? They're definitely all weather and look a lot nicer.
Part number GI131-ADE00.
Ends up being similar price when importing it from Europe to US. Not the $300 price OP linked to but the $215 price from other stores.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered the European Rubber Mats along with the Trunk and Trunk Extension Mats. These weather mats look a bit less rugged and remind me of those mats that are made by the TuxMat Brand with that characteristic woven look.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Ends up being similar price when importing it from Europe to US. Not the $300 price OP linked to but the $215 price from other stores.
I actually placed an order from the other stores for $220. Got an email saying they cancelled my order because they are not an EV seller and cannot order the part. Mentioned they will remove it from their site

·
Registered
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5, Preferred Long Range RWD, 77.4 kWH, Phantom Black
188 Posts
Any place where I can buy Hyundai Trunk matts ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Any place where I can buy Hyundai Trunk matts ?
Yes, the German Hyundai Store sells them. You just need to contact Julian at [email protected] and provide him the hyperlinks to the items you want to order found on the German website here: IONIQ 5

He will then provide you a total that you can pay via PayPal and he will then ship them to you via DHL either regular or express delivery as options and finally provide you the tracking number once shipped.

·
Registered
95 Posts
My dealer couldn't be bothered, so I went to vehiclematsuk.com who were a quarter of the price and excellent fit/quality. They do rubber mats as well.
I can't help feeling Hyundai have a lot of work to do on their dealers if they want to move up market.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do I understand our U.S. options (as of now) to be:
WeatherTech - front seat, back seat floor mats = $54.95 + cargo liner = $159.95 + shipping = $215.27 total and no liner for the backs of the backseat
German Hyundai store - they priced out for me all the mats (front seat, back seat floor; cargo liner; back seat liners) + shipping to the U.S. as $328 total (after converting from euros)
TuxMat - front seat, back seat floor mats = $185.80 + cargo liner = $115.90 + shipping = $302 + shipping and no liner for backs of backseat, also out of stock where I was looking
Hyundai U.S. - need to shop around, may be cheaper from Canada per post above, but so far all I've seen are super expensive (e.g. $329.99 for floor mats ONLY from hyundaishop.com and trunk liner is weathertech anyway, see above, still no back seat liners)

So the German store posted above seems like the best option to me, especially if you want this piece (I do because skis!!!)

Anyone else find something better that also includes the back seat liners? Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Limited AWD, Lucid Blue with Gray/White Interior
117 Posts
WeatherTech - front seat, back seat floor mats = $54.95 + cargo liner = $159.95 + shipping = $215.27 total and no liner for the backs of the backseat
German Hyundai store - they priced out for me all the mats (front seat, back seat floor; cargo liner; back seat liners) + shipping to the U.S. as $328 total (after converting from euros)
TuxMat - front seat, back seat floor mats = $185.80 + cargo liner = $115.90 + shipping = $302 + shipping and no liner for backs of backseat, also out of stock where I was looking
Hyundai U.S. - need to shop around, may be cheaper from Canada per post above, but so far all I've seen are super expensive (e.g. $329.99 for floor mats ONLY from hyundaishop.com and trunk liner is weathertech anyway, see above, still no back seat liners)

So the German store posted above seems like the best option to me, especially if you want this piece (I do because skis!!!)

Anyone else find something better that also includes the back seat liners? Thanks!!!!
I also like to have that trunk liner extension, but not for carrying skis (I use a ski rack). Quite often, I carry stuff (including Home Depot) with the third row down, so this extension will give a protection of the second row seatback.

Did you tally up total cost of front/back seat floor mats + cargo liner + liner extension + shipping?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Did you tally up total cost of front/back seat floor mats + cargo liner + liner extension + shipping?
That's the $328 total above from the German Hyundai shop, based on the current euro to dollars conversion. You'd have to email them (you can do it through the website or with the email address someone posted above) to get your quote which I assume won't be too different, and then you complete the transaction by paypalling them. Seems like a number of folks have done this, received their mats via DHL shipping in the US, and it's legit...

Based on my searching I haven't found a single other option that includes the back seat trunk liner extension. But if someone doesn't want just that piece, it looks like the cheapest option is WeatherTech for the other mats, though people may have preferences for others based on appearance and ruggedness.

·
Registered
313 Posts

Do you mean with shipping? The WT trunk mat is $120 before shipping and Tuxmat doesn't charge shipping. Weathertech floor mats aren't out yet, they are probably going to be similarly priced as Tuxmat. Tuxmat hasn't released any of their mats yet.

I don't think any third party is going to make the extension trunk mats, at least I haven't been able to find a previous product from WT and Tuxmat that's similar to it. The German hyundai store is definitely the cheapest for whole coverage. I don't think it's worth it for the trunk extension alone, better to buy multiple items from them to take advantage of the shipping.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts