Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,595 Posts
Taken out, like they normally do with cars...
Especially with the Formula 1 racing cars.

·
Registered
129 Posts
they keep aiming for full EV. whats going to happen to their hybrid line? i still need gas for the next half decade

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
i just wish theyd release a hybrid thats actually rated above 60mpg officially. no ones been able to do it
Honda Insight 1st generation: EPA 70 mpg highway. Downgraded under later EPA standards to 61 mpg highway. Looking at Fuelly, average combined was 55 mpg. So over 60 mpg highway was realistic.

Ioniq is darned close at 59 mpg highway with a lot more frontal area than that gen1 Insight. Won't take long to get there. Each Prius generation got 10% better mpg than the prior generation.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Honda Insight 1st generation: EPA 70 mpg highway. Downgraded under later EPA standards to 61 mpg highway. Looking at Fuelly, average combined was 55 mpg. So over 60 mpg highway was realistic.

Ioniq is darned close at 59 mpg highway with a lot more frontal area than that gen1 Insight. Won't take long to get there. Each Prius generation got 10% better mpg than the prior generation.
yeah i agree. i know the prius will eventually pass 60. i was just hoping hyundai could beat them officially with an ioniq but i guess they are scrapping it all. so much for solar roof charging ioniq like the sonata

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Limited with Ultimate Package
1,131 Posts
It looks like the lovechild of a Tesla, a Mazda and a fish. I don't hate it though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts