1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this site last night

http://www.hyundai-ioniq.com/uk/hybrid

nothing new on the site, a few more pictures but not much elese

only thing I find interesting is that Hyundai Europe feel the need to give the model its own website, they really are pushing the Ioniq and putting a lot of PR euro's behind it

the domain was registered 4 months ago and a second domain is also being prepped

generation-ioniq.com but this one don't appear to be live yet but linked to the "generation Ioniq" road show which is due to hit the major European capitals in the next few months

the hamburger menu top left lets you choose the country and powertrain variant, then scroll down for the information

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
251 Posts
bluecar1,

Great find on the website. Thanks!

The button labeled "Brochure" actually accesses EXACTLY what I've been looking for--a point-by-point comparison of what features are in the three trim levels. Sweet!

·
Registered
359 Posts
also https://www.hyundai.news/eu/models/preview-the-hyundai-ioniq-augmented-reality-app-is-coming/

how Hyundai Europe are using augmented reality app to bring the brochure to life

watch the video part way down, looks interesting use of tech, only other time I have seen this used is in the Lego store to bring the product to life by showing a camera a lego box then the model appears in 3d on top of the box

expect sales staff to be given ipads :(
Most of them don't know anything and don't care to be proactive on getting the information they need, at least this will put information right in their hands. But we still need to arm ourselves with information.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bluecar1,

Great find on the website. Thanks!

The button labeled "Brochure" actually accesses EXACTLY what I've been looking for--a point-by-point comparison of what features are in the three trim levels. Sweet!
bear in mind that is UK spec not USA, there are some differences so check hyundaiUSA site, there is a section on there but it is as clear as the table in the brochure

·
Registered
251 Posts
bluecar1,

I know the US and UK specs aren't the same, but I hope they're very similar. That's a dynamite set of features and options!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bluecar1,

I know the US and UK specs aren't the same, but I hope they're very similar. That's a dynamite set of features and options!
yep I did mean NOT as clear

main difference I can see in the specs is the multimedia

you get

Sirius XM satellite radio
HD Radio technology

we get DAB radio

apart from that they look pretty much the same

·
Registered
1 Posts
Radio

Now I understand why no Satellite Radio in USA. I have been reading the UK Brochure. Is there a place where there is a description of the differences on the plug-in in USA-Canada vs UK. How about details of the Satellite and is Navigation using TomTom in USA and Canada

1 - 12 of 12 Posts