Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

Hyundai 38kWh Orders Thread

165K views 1K replies 109 participants last post by  Knifyspoony 
#1 ·
New to this forum having just ordered a 38kWh Electric here in the UK. Went for a Premium Iron Grey which is due in November.

Who else has ordered one?

#2 ·
Welcome here!
At the end of July, I ordered the Comfort Iron Grey (in the Netherlands) and get it delivered tomorrow.

#23 ·
Hi. Quick question to those who've recieved their car: does it have dual zone climate control?

there's no clear information in the brochure regarding this... but looking at the pictures, some pictures show only one zone, while other pictures show temperature settings on both driver and passenger side.. but that might be for the hybrid? shrug would be nice to know :)

thanks in advance
/Kenneth

#25 ·
Hi. Quick question to those who've recieved their car: does it have dual zone climate control?
there's no clear information in the brochure regarding this... but looking at the pictures, some pictures show only one zone, while other pictures show temperature settings on both driver and passenger side.. but that might be for the hybrid? shrug would be nice to know :)
thanks in advance
/Kenneth
Welcome here, Kenneth! Good to see you at different places.

#28 ·
Yep we signed up on Monday - we will be looking for a Jan delivery to match return of old lease car....does anyone know what the fastest charge capability is on single phase...i.e im guessing the 7kw home pod point would be the best bet for us as the car cant utilize 22kw on single phase?

#32 ·
Can any owners just confirm if Blue Link comes with this and what features it has?

Also, how long is the type 2 charging cable that comes with it? Have seen this answered on here at 5/6m, but Hyundai got in touch to say 5ft. I think I can see the charging point isn't on the driver side so looks like I'll have to awkwardly reverse onto the drive (Depending on how long the cable is)

Went for Polar white anyway in the end, the grey in this thread is really nice though!

Thanks!

#34 ·
Blue link come with remote functions ie; locks door turn a\c on and start charge. It sends notifications if you dont lock the car,doors open etc..
tells you if car is charging if you schedule a charge and when its complete.
actually i'll post a screen shot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.