Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1081 - 1100 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Worth calling Martin at motor fair he told me they want to find people that are happy to take delivery and they’d try to get mine on the next batch of 10 cars pulled from tilbury. They have registered it so it must be in the next 10 days I hope
Yep, already did that over a week ago. I was told the same thing. They asked me if I was definitely ok to take delivery as that's the cars they were prioritising. Heard nothing for over a week and then Zenith contacted me to say it's delayed...

Throw in the fact I had to fill in forms to prove my key worker status for priority delivery and you have a farce.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’d ignore zenith better to ask motorfair once a week I found . Not getting any sense from zenith

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered my Electric Shadow Ioniq back in October through a work scheme. Had a load of faff at the start of the year where the delivery date went from February to May, to March, to April... Finally got confirmation it'd be in the country in April which I guess it was, then obviously caught up in lockdown.

Anyway... Received confirmation today that it's being delivered next week, so the long journey is almost over!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Apparently our Ioniq is having its pdi inspection today and we will be having a phone call to confirm delivery next week..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Spoke to dealer earlier in week and they are saying it's sitting in Tilbury. Delivery hopefully next month but couldn't give specific date. Hoping it's first half of July.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m delighted to say that my Premium SE in Fluidic Metal arrived last week and I collected it yesterday. It wa well worth the wait, although much trouble along the way. Hang in there if you’re still waiting! It's worththe wait.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Received mine on Friday. Really happy with it, and still figuring out the best settings for me. Love the Tech on the car. Pity about the weather has been very windy and raining constantly so didn't get chance to go for a decent drive.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Found out why I was missed off the call back list by Leasing Options...

The clowns cancelled my order!

I enquired back in April about cancelling. They told me that if I wanted to cancel I could pay the cancellation fee (£980) at the provided link, and get back in touch with them to confirm the cancellation. I did nothing, as the fee was utterly ridiculous. Having not heard a peep, and now being in a position where I can stick my old car up for sale and take delivery of the new one, I got in touch to ask about delivery. Got told the order had been cancelled at my request, and that a new order would have to be put through if I wanted the car. The new price is £245/month (presumably on the same 6+23 terms). Replied to the email, highlighting that I had neither paid the cancellation fee, nor replied to the previous email to confirm cancellation. Still waiting to hear back.

Really not impressed. I don't even know what the situation with the cancellation fee is; do they think I owe them the money? Or did they cancel free of charge? Either way, I won't be paying it. And if they can't reinstate the order, I'll be wanting a refund on the admin fee too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Found out why I was missed off the call back list by Leasing Options...

The clowns cancelled my order!

I enquired back in April about cancelling. They told me that if I wanted to cancel I could pay the cancellation fee (£980) at the provided link, and get back in touch with them to confirm the cancellation. I did nothing, as the fee was utterly ridiculous. Having not heard a peep, and now being in a position where I can stick my old car up for sale and take delivery of the new one, I got in touch to ask about delivery. Got told the order had been cancelled at my request, and that a new order would have to be put through if I wanted the car. The new price is £245/month (presumably on the same 6+23 terms). Replied to the email, highlighting that I had neither paid the cancellation fee, nor replied to the previous email to confirm cancellation. Still waiting to hear back.

Really not impressed. I don't even know what the situation with the cancellation fee is; do they think I owe them the money? Or did they cancel free of charge? Either way, I won't be paying it. And if they can't reinstate the order, I'll be wanting a refund on the admin fee too.
That’s nuts. Sounds like you still have a valid contract if they can’t prove you cancelled.

I think most of these lease companies are clueless. I’d much rather deal direct with Hyundai and lease it online.

·
Registered
43 Posts
@McPhee I feel for you. I recommend going to the top. I believe the head of the company is Nigel Brain.
Here is a link to the complaints procedure , make sure you address the complaint to Nigel.
It worked for me when SGFleet tried to screw me saying they wanted an £20 month after I had accepted their quote because they had priced the wrong car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Going to give it tomorrow and see if I get a reply. Will also give me a chance to gather my thoughts and decide what resolution I want. If I don't hear back, I'll go that way or use Trust Pilot.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If LO have cancelled it, DSG, a Hyundai dealer in Morecambe seem to be quite good at finding cars quickly. They will deliver to you too if you live far away.

1081 - 1100 of 1136 Posts