Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1131 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Have been told to expect the delivery of my Ioniq next week. The leasing company are getting the front and rear dashcams (got them to do it as part of the lease agreement) fitted. The leasing company is a few miles away, might pop round to get a sneak peak :)

Reactions: KevinT

·
Registered
133 Posts
Have been told to expect the delivery of my Ioniq next week. The leasing company are getting the front and rear dashcams (got them to do it as part of the lease agreement) fitted. The leasing company is a few miles away, might pop round to get a sneak peak :)
Typically the car comes from the designated dealer rather than the lease company direct...

·
Registered
35 Posts
My car was meant to be delivered on the day after lockdown started. Deliveries resumed this week, but it seems the leasing company messed up and missed me off the callback list. I'm now looking at late-July for delivery :sneaky:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Typically the car comes from the designated dealer rather than the lease company direct...
Aparently the dealer could not fit the dashcam, so that's why it is going to the dealer. I refused to accept delivery until the dashcams are fitted.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Aparently the dealer could not fit the dashcam, so that's why it is going to the dealer. I refused to accept delivery until the dashcams are fitted.
Sorry meant to say going to leasing company.

·
Registered
133 Posts
My car was meant to be delivered on the day after lockdown started. Deliveries resumed this week, but it seems the leasing company messed up and missed me off the callback list. I'm now looking at late-July for delivery :sneaky:
That seems like a long delay if the car is already in the country.

The guy I spoke to at the dealer said they have cars starting to fill up the dealer car park as they have customers that don't want the cars immediately or are potential cancellations. He said if my colour/spec was available before mine was due to come in, he'd let me know. It might be worth contacting the dealer direct to see what the situation is...

·
Registered
16 Posts
After I chased my leasing provider I got confirmation, that my car will be delivered next week :))) But I had to check with other leasing company if they can deliver car earlier, and I have been told that Hyundai have quite a lot Ioniq Electric on UK stock ready to pick up. If you are still waiting (my was ordered on 16th of Jan 2020), call and chase them to check. If you want order one I have a contact with great, very communicative lady from leasing company and she told me that order and quick delivery is not a problem at the moment - contact me if you want to contact her.

·
Registered
133 Posts
After I chased my leasing provider I got confirmation, that my car will be delivered next week :))) But I had to check with other leasing company if they can deliver car earlier, and I have been told that Hyundai have quite a lot Ioniq Electric on UK stock ready to pick up. If you are still waiting (my was ordered on 16th of Jan 2020), call and chase them to check. If you want order one I have a contact with great, very communicative lady from leasing company and she told me that order and quick delivery is not a problem at the moment - contact me if you want to contact her.
What's your lease company?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Call them and say, that you want to move this order to another company which confirmed that they have stock available. Chase them.
Already have done. I phoned the dealer and the Lease company.

Basically, unless there is a cancellation, they have to wait until the car comes up from Tilsbury docks. They have no date for that yet.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lack of info is frustrating I’m same with motorfair and zenith not sure how they are getting through the backlog seems daft to have pulled cars up from tilbury and be stuck with them

·
Registered
11 Posts
I should be glad cause I need to wait only 2 weeks before delivery. The dealer/importer has a good stock on the dock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
I should be glad cause I need to wait only 2 weeks before delivery. The dealer/importer has a good stock on the dock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Them being at the dock isn't the issue. At the moment the problem seems to be getting them from there to the dealer and then to customers.

Mine has been at the dock for at least 6 weeks and I still don't have it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was told by ZenAuto at the beginning of June that the car would be delivered by the end of the month which is unlikely when I have not been contacted by anyone and ZenAuto seem unable to respond to emails for the last few weeks.

@Bodgerx Had you already been contacted by Motorfair before you phoned them or did you just try your luck?

I have not been told where my car is coming from but I had a random survey email about Motorfair Birmingham when I leased the car in January so assume it is from them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was told by ZenAuto at the beginning of June that the car would be delivered by the end of the month which is unlikely when I have not been contacted by anyone and ZenAuto seem unable to respond to emails for the last few weeks.

@Bodgerx Had you already been contacted by Motorfair before you phoned them or did you just try your luck?

I have not been told where my car is coming from but I had a random survey email about Motorfair Birmingham when I leased the car in January so assume it is from them.
Just tried my luck and phoned.

It is all in vain though - just received notification from Zenith this afternoon there is another delay. No specific date for delivery now, just 'mid/late July''.

Seriously considering cancelling the whole thing now.

With the prospect of a larger UK Gov grant on electric cars and the prospect of a faster charging VW ID3, it might be worth ducking out and joining a queue for that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just tried my luck and phoned.

It is all in vain though - just received notification from Zenith this afternoon there is another delay. No specific date for delivery now, just 'mid/late July''.

Seriously considering cancelling the whole thing now.

With the prospect of a larger UK Gov grant on electric cars and the prospect of a faster charging VW ID3, it might be worth ducking out and joining a queue for that.
Worth calling Martin at motor fair he told me they want to find people that are happy to take delivery and they’d try to get mine on the next batch of 10 cars pulled from tilbury. They have registered it so it must be in the next 10 days I hope

1061 - 1080 of 1131 Posts