Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1136 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like we have a similar day! What was their max offer by the way? I looked at the car hire and they charge a lot more to return the vehicle to a different location. Decided on the train instead. I have 180 miles back and really hoping that I wont need to charge it but I have made contingencies in case I do.
They would only go to £75 max. I know the Ioniq is efficient but 180 miles without a charge might be pushing it a bit. A short rapid charge along the way should ensure you don't get caught out. Good luck with the collection and journey back.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They would only go to £75 max. I know the Ioniq is efficient but 180 miles without a charge might be pushing it a bit. A short rapid charge along the way should ensure you don't get caught out. Good luck with the collection and journey back.
Sound like you pushed them all the way. I'm only getting £60 from them! Good luck to you too. What colour is yours? I might see it when I pick mine up LOL!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sound like you pushed them all the way. I'm only getting £60 from them! Good luck to you too. What colour is yours? I might see it when I pick mine up LOL!
I did ok then! Well, that's ok. I also managed to get a bit of discount off the car hire through an employee offer through my work. Only £6 off but it all helps.

Hopefully this info will help anyone else in the same situation to get a good deal if collecting their car.

We've gone for the Premium in white. The spec is so good on the Premium and has all we need.

It's going to be our first EV and will be our only car after we sell our ICE.

It's only taken 5 years to convince the other half 😁. We nearly went for a first gen LEAF about 4 years ago and now glad we didn't. For what we need and to be our only car the Ioniq fits the bill perfectly. So I think it's been worth the wait. Well, we will soon see.

Is this your first EV Herbie?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I did ok then! Well, that's ok. I also managed to get a bit of discount off the car hire through an employee offer through my work. Only £6 off but it all helps.

Hopefully this info will help anyone else in the same situation to get a good deal if collecting their car.

We've gone for the Premium in white. The spec is so good on the Premium and has all we need.

It's going to be our first EV and will be our only car after we sell our ICE.

It's only taken 5 years to convince the other half 😁. We nearly went for a first gen LEAF about 4 years ago and now glad we didn't. For what we need and to be our only car the Ioniq fits the bill perfectly. So I think it's been worth the wait. Well, we will soon see.

Is this your first EV Herbie?
I will keep an eye out for the white one then! Yes, its my first EV, having sold the Zafira just before lockdown. I will post a pic of it when I get home next week. 🙂

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Iron Grey Premium will be delivered Friday 19th June, ordered beginning of Feb and been at the dealers from just before lockdown. The dealer is delivering on a transporter from Carlisle to the North Midlands. Happy days.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My Iron Grey Premium will be delivered Friday 19th June, ordered beginning of Feb and been at the dealers from just before lockdown. The dealer is delivering on a transporter from Carlisle to the North Midlands. Happy days.
Great colour choice. It goes really well with the ioniq front panel.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All, Just got a vin number from my car dealer here in Perth Australia, he said that Hyundai ETA on the system shows 24th July. Is that the shipping date or the despatch date or the finished build date? He did not know. The term ETA normally means estimated time of arrival would this be the case?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Picked up my polar white Ioniq earlier, it’s lovely to drive, very smooth, just got to get to grips with the charging. Fully battery down to 7% driving from Birmingham to Heathrow

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi All, Just got a vin number from my car dealer here in Perth Australia, he said that Hyundai ETA on the system shows 24th July. Is that the shipping date or the despatch date or the finished build date? He did not know. The term ETA normally means estimated time of arrival would this be the case?
Either that or it's the 7th letter of the Greek Alphabet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi could you tell me pls when you placed your order and with which company?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi could you tell me pls when you placed your order and with which company?
Comparing probably isn't that helpful.

It sounds like the poster you asked got the car from a dealer in Birmingham - which likely means Motorfair Hyundai.

I ordered in December through Zenith and the car is coming from Motorfair Birmingham, I got approved for delivery on the basis of being a keyworker and I still don't have a car or a firm date for delivery.

There just isn't any specific order you can deduce from any of this...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I ordered on March 9th, seems I’ve got it a **** of a lot sooner than others, maybe my company kept chasing them up but just a guess.
I think you were allocated a cancellation. There isn't anyway it could have been built, shipped from Korea and delivered in your time frame. Even without Coronavirus.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When we ordered ours mid Feb, we were given the numbers of each spec and color already on route from south Korea.
Had we wanted a couple of colours (don't remember which), they weren't available on the ship, so they would have been far longer.
Ours reached tilbury in April, and the dealer is expecting to receive it any day now.
Getting itchy feet now!

·
Registered
150 Posts
When we ordered ours mid Feb, we were given the numbers of each spec and color already on route from south Korea.
Had we wanted a couple of colours (don't remember which), they weren't available on the ship, so they would have been far longer.
Ours reached tilbury in April, and the dealer is expecting to receive it any day now.
Getting itchy feet now!
Nice. I think mine is on its way via the Galapagos Islands.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Our fiery red premium should be turning up some point this week. Just waiting for the phone call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well first time we had a chance to get the family together this past weekend where my parents and sister all brought their 2020 ioniq evs to add to mine. All that's missing in the photo is my Jetta tdi that I drive.

1041 - 1060 of 1136 Posts