Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

521 - 540 of 603 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Least you didn't order 4 days before and being quoted end of Feb!
I'm also end of feb now. I'm starting to think it's a colour issue maybe, as I ordered the bog standard Polar White, and I'm guessing a lot of other people did the same. I'm guessing if it's a less popular colour then a cancellation can bump you up more places? I don't know haha, just a hunch to make me sleep better at night 😅

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered Oct 7th with Leasing Options, Premium model in fluidic metal, got a call today to say it's being delivered to us this Friday :)
That's literally the same as mine, crazy how you got the call but I'm still waiting. Your order must be ahead of mine.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, placed an order for an SE in fluidic metal with dark grey interior through Zenith on a 2year lease at the weekend . We were toying with buying one on the Scottish governments 0%/6year loan but the deal we got included maintenance and paint which we would have had to pay cash for as they don’t allow you to bundle in non standard kit.

All the paperwork has been signed off this morning. Anyone aware of any SE stock coming in on a boat (like the list posted before for non SE) or am I looking at a factory order wait?
Zenith should have given you a date.

I'm through a Zenith salary sacrifice thing and they quoted 13 weeks.

Only issue I have is that it is currently with our HR dept so it hasn't officially gone in as an order yet :(

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
The NOCC Atlantic is now on its way to Tilbury, expected arrival is 22nd of January. My car is apparently on that as well as @tonyleckenby. Has anyone else been given a date of 22nd/23rd for their arrival into the UK?
Yep, mine is due to dock 23rd Jan with dealer eta 5th Feb and they will try to get a 14th Feb delivery to me.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The NOCC Atlantic is now on its way to Tilbury, expected arrival is 22nd of January. My car is apparently on that as well as @tonyleckenby. Has anyone else been given a date of 22nd/23rd for their arrival into the UK?
If I remember rightly you ordered November
Initially we were told we'd get the car mid-December, then end of Feb, then we got a call to say that there's been a cancellation which is why we're getting it Friday, but I feel your pain.
Lol maybe I'll be offered a cancellation

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Tony, yes lease deal through Zenith. I’m liasing with the dealer and it may improve though. The 13th fits in with me being able to collect.
steve
Did you have to wait 2 weeks on the cooling off period before they gave you a date?

Also, how did you get the details of the supplying dealer? :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Did you have to wait 2 weeks on the cooling off period before they gave you a date?

no, basically I ordered on the 9th and it was on the ship by the 16th Dec.

Also, how did you get the details of the supplying dealer? :)
It Is through my company salary sacrifice. Put the order in on the 9th Dec, HR approved 11/Dec. Zenith then sent it to various dealers on their supply base. They chose the best dealer on price/leadtime and told them to order. I only found out the dealer because he contacted me to confirm the spec. I have been discussing direct with him since. I’m sure if you speak to Zenith they will let you know which dealership they chose. My company system says my car is due mid April its the standard worse case, but the dealer has confirmed it docks on the 23rd Jan with dealer eta 5th Feb.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It Is through my company salary sacrifice. Put the order in on the 9th Dec, HR approved 11/Dec. Zenith then sent it to various dealers on their supply base. They chose the best dealer on price/leadtime and told them to order. I only found out the dealer because he contacted me to confirm the spec. I have been discussing direct with him since. I’m sure if you speak to Zenith they will let you know which dealership they chose. My company system says my car is due mid April its the standard worse case, but the dealer has confirmed it docks on the 23rd Jan with dealer eta 5th Feb.
Hmm, wish mine was as quick as that. My company uses Zenith for the salary sacrifice scheme as well. Put the order in on the 3rd Jan, hasn't even cleared HR yet and the predicated date from Zenith is late March.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Any idea how you've ended up with it so quick?
No idea whatsoever. I wasn't pushing for anything and the dealership were saying mid February for coming into the UK. I asked for an update just before Christmas and it was built, ready to be shipped with an estimated arrival of mid to late January. Even the dealership were surprised.

It just seems to be pot luck as to who get's their's first. Of course I'm not complaining but I do have sympathy for others on here who ordered in October and still don't have a build date, never mind an arrival date. :(

·
Registered
26 Posts
Mine now confirmed for delivery next week. Electric shadow, ordered start of October.
They wanted to deliver this Friday, so could have had it earlier but I'm not arond to take it typically. Still a few more days won't hurt and I've got loads of fuel to use up in my ICE still!
Very excited though!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hmm, wish mine was as quick as that. My company uses Zenith for the salary sacrifice scheme as well. Put the order in on the 3rd Jan, hasn't even cleared HR yet and the predicated date from Zenith is late March.

I have colleague in exactly the same position as you, apparently his will get the go ahead today.

521 - 540 of 603 Posts