Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

501 - 520 of 644 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #501
Afraid not only ever looked at premium the se didn’t seem worth the extra cash to me .
If you're interested in an Intense Blue, I know a dealer who has a cancelled one available. DSG Morecambe they do deliver £1.50 per mile and can probably lease it too.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Hoorah - delivery booked for 20th January - can’t wait
Congrats! Make sure you post photos and give us your thoughts.

I've been trying to find a way to access the hidden menu like the 28kWh. No luck so far .

Drove 240 miles recently with an average of 4.3mi/kWh and 4.7mi/kWh at 70mph. Have another 250 mile trip today and a 300 one on Wednesday

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congrats! Make sure you post photos and give us your thoughts.

I've been trying to find a way to access the hidden menu like the 28kWh. No luck so far .

Drove 240 miles recently with an average of 4.3mi/kWh and 4.7mi/kWh at 70mph. Have another 250 mile trip today and a 300 one on Wednesday
So huge winds and rain about today, at least in south & mid Wales. Efficiency killers! Go well.

·
Registered
369 Posts
well our ship the NOCC Atlantic just left Alexandria(Egypt) heading for Derince(turkey near Istanbul)! looks like its doing more stops than a bloody cruise ship!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #507
So huge winds and rain about today, at least in south & mid Wales. Efficiency killers! Go well.
Haha thanks. It was a bit tricky since the CCS at Beaconsfield Service has been disabled... I was hoping to use it to have enough for the drive back while grabbing some food. I didn't check Zap Map beforehand tbh...

Ended up finding a free Polar 7kW charger, a 10 minute walk from my destination so have topped up to 100% for the journey back. Only found it because the sat nav has a charging icon! So handy

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #508
Haha thanks. It was a bit tricky since the CCS at Beaconsfield Service has been disabled... I was hoping to use it to have enough for the drive back while grabbing some food. I didn't check Zap Map beforehand tbh...

Ended up finding a free Polar 7kW charger, a 10 minute walk from my destination so have topped up to 100% for the journey back. Only found it because the sat nav has a charging icon! So handy
4.3 mi/kWh average effiency mostly 70mph with 60mph for the last 5 miles

·
Registered
22 Posts
Woohoo well looks like Canada released the pricing and dealers out west in BC jacked the price up over MSRP, little pissed off at that. $45,139 before taxes/fees.... So after government incentives/scraping my old car looks like it'll be a little over 36k Canadian for the preferred model. Now I have to decide if this car is worth it, thats a little higher than I was anticipating.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, placed an order for an SE in fluidic metal with dark grey interior through Zenith on a 2year lease at the weekend 😃. We were toying with buying one on the Scottish governments 0%/6year loan but the deal we got included maintenance and paint which we would have had to pay cash for as they don’t allow you to bundle in non standard kit.

All the paperwork has been signed off this morning. Anyone aware of any SE stock coming in on a boat (like the list posted before for non SE) or am I looking at a factory order wait?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a black one last week, which apparently is arriving next week. I was told there was also, white, typhoon silver, and fluid grey in that list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered Oct 7th with Leasing Options, Premium model in fluidic metal, got a call today to say it's being delivered to us this Friday :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ordered Oct 7th with Leasing Options, Premium model in fluidic metal, got a call today to say it's being delivered to us this Friday :)
Glad your car has arrived. It’s very frustrating that I ordered a week later and they are telling me March. The ordering process seems to have no logical path

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad your car has arrived. It’s very frustrating that I ordered a week later and they are telling me March. The ordering process seems to have no logical path
Initially we were told we'd get the car mid-December, then end of Feb, then we got a call to say that there's been a cancellation which is why we're getting it Friday, but I feel your pain.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The NOCC Atlantic is now on its way to Tilbury, expected arrival is 22nd of January. My car is apparently on that as well as @tonyleckenby. Has anyone else been given a date of 22nd/23rd for their arrival into the UK?

501 - 520 of 644 Posts