Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

481 - 500 of 1148 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Who did you order with? Mine was through LO on the 7th October, still expecting on 14th Feb.
I was with Leasing Options and the latest date for mine seems to still be 14th Feb, However I've just emailed them again to get any more info if it's come about in the last week or so. Like water from a stone, however.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm due to have a test drive on Saturday in the plugin version as my local dealer don't yet have the electric as a demo. I'm looking at leasing - people who have received theirs recently, how long did you wait in total? My current lease ends at the end of March so I need to decide how many months to extend it by.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've had no update to my "20th Jan at the dealer" date Leasing Options gave me before Xmas.
Ordered start of October, electric shadow.
Haven't chased them as not in great rush for it at the moment, don't do much travel in Jan and Feb and old car is still ok so can get a bit more use out of that I suppose.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Phil
when I went into dealer I stated I wanted the intense blue color to replace my blue phev, he said no problem as there was about 90 blues on the production line in factory, blus simular numbers of white and another color I cant remember, so I dont think mine was a cancelled order!
Tony
Like you say seems totally random. Mine is silver so perhaps colour is the issue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like I have another expected date : 29/02/2020. Ordered 3rd October.
Me too. Same message from Nationwide. A later delivery suits, as current lease doesn't go back until beginning of March anyway. Just hope the dealer can get it to us before 5th March! (Scotland).

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you can get it back before the service is due it'll save you more money.Then ending the lease early is only 50%. So to have mine until March it would cost me £700 inc service. (Potentially £200 if Feb). ?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Woody
you still tracking ship? think our Tilbury date is going to slip! ship been off Alexandria for last day and half and no sign off going into port, should have been in 05.00 yesterday!
Tony

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've had no update to my "20th Jan at the dealer" date Leasing Options gave me before Xmas.
Ordered start of October, electric shadow.
Haven't chased them as not in great rush for it at the moment, don't do much travel in Jan and Feb and old car is still ok so can get a bit more use out of that I suppose.
I'm the same, ordered with LO beginning of Oct, told before Christmas that car would be delivered week commencing the 20th of Jan, just called them and was advised that car is on the transporter and should be with the dealer in the next day or so, fingers crossed for delivery within the week.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all, just another update I've had from Leasing Options this morning (after nagging them a few times) - Read below. My order was placed the first week of October.

HI Thomas,

The dealer has advised the vehicle is currently being built as we speak. They are expecting that the vehicle will be with them late Feb.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
Ioniq Premium SE 2020
108 Posts
Woody
you still tracking ship? think our Tilbury date is going to slip! ship been off Alexandria for last day and half and no sign off going into port, should have been in 05.00 yesterday!
Tony
Yes, it just got into port an hour ago (11:18). It's funny on this site VesselFinder.com when you click on the track button - looks like they were just driving the ship round in zig zags waiting to get a slot to port. Maybe it was doing a dance with Morning Lady which has also just docked!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi to everyone on the forum.

Have been checking the forums being deciding to order. Just ordered my IONIQ Premium SE in Phantom Black. Leasing company have said the delivery is due week commencing 27th April 2020.

Reactions: Woody and bucksev

·
Registered
Ioniq Premium SE 2020
108 Posts
Have been checking the forums being deciding to order. Just ordered my IONIQ Premium SE in Phantom Black. Leasing company have said the delivery is due week commencing 27th April 2020.
Welcome to the Forum. I too went for your spec and colour. Good choice! (y)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I chased up Leasing Options this morning and they had been sent a spreadsheet this morning from their dealer. I ordered on 24th October 2019 and was previously informed that it was going to be the 14th February 2020. They are now saying it will be the 1st week of March and it's going into build next week. I'm not impressed at all. I need to sell my current vehicle by 14th March as I will need to get it serviced and MOT'd after that. Its cutting it rather fine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ordered 3/1 via Zenith..had the dealership confirm the order with Hyundai today, as you'll see i was looking to change my order to Intense Blue- Premium, but stuck with White after they indicated may/june!
Can only presume a production run is due in the next month and the below is the planned volumes to pick from, i dont think Factory means sat ready to export?

stock at 0 makes sense if that means UK dealership stock.

expecting my Polar White Premium mid March as an ETA, but lets see..half expecting that to float into April!

----------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Below is the current status for available units to order from Hyundai UK.

The Factory column are units we can order from, the POLAR WHITE has 100 available units with an ETA of MID-MARCH…

However the INTENSE BLUE (at the bottom) doesn’t have any available units to order from so it would be a completely fresh factory order and I’ve just spoken with Hyundai UK supply team and INTENSE BLUE would be either a MARCH/APRIL PRODUCTION with LATE MAY/JUNE ETA…

Please let me know

Model Description
Variant
Exterior Colour
Interior Colour
Prepared Stock
Unprepared Stock
At Sea
Factory
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMPOLAR WHITEDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
100​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMIRON GREYDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
44​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMTYPHOON SILVERDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
30​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMELECTRIC SHADOWDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
14​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMFIERY REDDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
11​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMFLUID METALDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
9​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMPHANTOM BLACKDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
0​
IONIQ EV PREM 38.3KWH MY20PRMINTENSE BLUEDARK GREY
0​
0​
0​
0​

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dunczla very interesting, thanks for the information, you wouldn't have the same information for the Premium SE variant would you?

Also a question for anyone waiting for their car(s), what Home Charger have you decided to get? I'm going between Pod-Point or Rolec, not sure which would be better. (If this is in the wrong thread, please direct me to the correct one).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Afraid not only ever looked at premium the se didn’t seem worth the extra cash to me .

481 - 500 of 1148 Posts