Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

261 - 280 of 336 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #266
Received the car yesterday and I absolutely love it. Brilliant to drive and nice and comfortable. It's a bit overwhelming as a first EV with all the additional tech. Zoe was far less overwhelming for me but I'll get used to it.

Really love that I can preheat without needing to be plugged in and the app has been super useful so far for remotely pre-heating and checking on charging. My dealer was kind enough to set up the app before delivering so I could track the car on its way to me.

Efficiency is currently around 4.5 mi/kWh but I haven't really been driving with that in mind. I'm still getting used to regen etc. I love the smart regen feature which adjusts regen based on terrain and traffic - I think?

I don't have a charger installed at home as it's a rented property and I don't wanna go through landlord hassle right now. I'm going to give public charging a go next to work and get one if I really need.

Android Auto is brilliant except that it doesn't seem to fill the whole screen - I hope Google fix this soon. I'll try to post some photos up.

No, its Electric Shadow. Sort of grey with a hint of blue.
Looks great! That's the colour I originally wanted

Here's the range indication at 77% in winter if you drove in straight lines haha. I remember seeing this screen in a ZE40 18 months ago and dreaming of getting an EV that could show this kind of range.

·
Registered
45 Posts
One thing I noticed. According to the brochure specification it should have dual climate control, but in fact it doesnt. I like to be cool, but my wife likes to be warm, so it may lead to some disagreement about the temperature setting. But the control is on the passenger side so I guess she will win!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #268
One thing I noticed. According to the brochure specification it should have dual climate control, but in fact it doesnt. I like to be cool, but my wife likes to be warm, so it may lead to some disagreement about the temperature setting. But the control is on the passenger side so I guess she will win!
That's a good point... can only control rear and front separately or set front to driver only.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Received the car yesterday and I absolutely love it. Brilliant to drive and nice and comfortable. It's a bit overwhelming as a first EV with all the additional tech. Zoe was far less overwhelming for me but I'll get used to it.

Really love that I can preheat without needing to be plugged in and the app has been super useful so far for remotely pre-heating and checking on charging. My dealer was kind enough to set up the app before delivering so I could track the car on its way to me.

Efficiency is currently around 4.5 mi/kWh but I haven't really been driving with that in mind. I'm still getting used to regen etc. I love the smart regen feature which adjusts regen based on terrain and traffic - I think?

I don't have a charger installed at home as it's a rented property and I don't wanna go through landlord hassle right now. I'm going to give public charging a go next to work and get one if I really need.

Android Auto is brilliant except that it doesn't seem to fill the whole screen - I hope Google fix this soon. I'll try to post some photos up.

Looks great! That's the colour I originally wanted

Here's the range indication at 77% in winter if you drove in straight lines haha. I remember seeing this screen in a ZE40 18 months ago and dreaming of getting an EV that could show this kind of range.

View attachment 31288
Glad you like it. I have mine arriving in Spring 2020 to replace a 2 litre ICE. My wife drives 22kWh Zoe.

·
Registered
45 Posts
In the boot under the liftable cover theres a slot about 12inches long with two straps. Theres a symbol indicating a safety triangle in the slot. Also underneath the cover theres the tyre inflator, towing hook and cargo net.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just took a call from Leasing Options here in the UK, they've had a cancellation so we're now expecting our car in to the UK at the end of December with delivery within the first 2 weeks of January :)

Ordered a Premium model in Fluidic Metal on October 7th and was told a couple of weeks back that with the delays we wouldn't be getting the car until end of Feb at the earliest.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #278
Isn't that what dual zone is, setting 2 different temperatures? Or do you mean set different temp for driver compared to passenger?
Sorry, I wasn't clear. There is one temperature setting for the whole car and then there's a separate mode 'Driver Only' which directs air only through Driver section of the car.

Just took a call from Leasing Options here in the UK, they've had a cancellation so we're now expecting our car in to the UK at the end of December with delivery within the first 2 weeks of January :)

Ordered a Premium model in Fluidic Metal on October 7th and was told a couple of weeks back that with the delays we wouldn't be getting the car until end of Feb at the earliest.
Congrats (y)

·
Registered
9 Posts

I ordered the same colour on the same date as you but I don't get mine until Feb. That's crazy, you must have just got your order in before mine. Nice work!

261 - 280 of 336 Posts