Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

241 - 260 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi mate, when did you order with Nationwide?
ha, I've said it before but its painful searching, we should all just say it every time or put it in our signatures or something. 😆

We got a quote 24 Sep, had an order confirmation on the 30 Sep with an original estimated build date of 23 Oct 2019. this was changed to unknown then to the 16 Jan 2020 around the start of November. I might call them and see if I can get any further info (e.g. anything else...)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Will do! Iron Grey is a new colour for the EV version (was HEV only before) so it's been hard to find decent photos of it.

If anyone has any other questions, let me know
I get the feeling this car delivery might be getting you quite excited Metcast? 🤔🤣👍

·
Registered
204 Posts
Should be getting mine this Monday! Ordered 22nd September, Iron Grey Premium model.
I saw an iron grey car (an HEV, not the electric) in the dealer's showroom yesterday.

It's a beautiful colour, but it must be seen in real life. Pictures on the web don't do it justice!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I saw an iron grey car (an HEV, not the electric) in the dealer's showroom yesterday.

It's a beautiful colour, but it must be seen in real life. Pictures on the web don't do it justice!
This makes me feel happy! I almost went for the black but chose iron grey. Order went in yesterday with an indicative lead time of 15 weeks... I'm pretending it will be here in 16th January :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Thanks for the shot, it looks really good! Totally happy with the colour choice and the facelift is a big improvement on the outgoing model in my opinion. Woohoo!!
Completely agree. And the nose looks much better in person too

Looks great. The grey works well with the silver nose
Yeah that's what I was concerned about

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ordered my Premium SE on 21 September '19 and was told I could expect it November/December this year. I'm now told March/April next year as it's not even on the production line yet. I'm not a patient man so delays pain me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Ordered my Premium SE on 21 September '19 and was told I could expect it November/December this year. I'm now told March/April next year as it's not even on the production line yet. I'm not a patient man so delays pain me.
Who did you order with? That’s a significant delay based on initial expectations

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll be surprised if March/April is right. From what I gather, the current production run has been extended, but then the factory is being retooled. The current run is due to be delivered by late February. I doubt the next RHD one will be March/April. Probably more like May/June, or later. This is how lead times on the old Ioniq became bad; by the time they started producing RHD cars again, they had already sold more cars than were in the entire run. Do that a few times, and the wait easily gets to well over a year.

Could just be a cautious dealership?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I doubt the next RHD one will be March/April. Probably more like May/June, or later.
That's what concerns me.

Who did you order with? That’s a significant delay based on initial expectations
Ordered from Hyundai dealer in Basildon, Essex. I had the same issues when I purchased my 2017 Ioniq HEV. Took 6 months from ordering to delivery.

241 - 260 of 338 Posts