Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome, GaardenZwerch, to the forums.

Please introduce yourself briefly, like where you are hailing from, what car you currently drive, and why you are switching to the Ioniq?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, GaardenZwerch, to the forums.

Please introduce yourself briefly, like where you are hailing from, what car you currently drive, and why you are switching to the Ioniq?
so.... I'm from Luxembourg, bought the Ioniq across the border in Belgium. Wanted a 'green' car, but nothing full electric seemed safe to buy because of the range. Thus hybrid. Tested Toyota Auris, but wasn't impressed AT ALL by the single gear automatic. Most of the driving happens on country roads, being stuck behind farm engines because of lack of punch frightened me away from Toyota.
The Ioniq looks better and drives way better.
All I need is a safe way to carry two bicycles (and the Ioniq to arrive).
Ah, yes, the Ioniq replaces a spanish A4 rip-off ?
Frank

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome again, GaardenZwerch, to the forums, and thanks for your intro.

Actually, we've just ordered a Toyota Auris hybrid (With Toyota Safety Sense as standard) for the wife to suit her commute and for doing the school run. She was initially very apprehensive about switching from driving a manual all of her to an automatic, but converted very easily.
It seems a bit disconcerting to me, that her new Auris will cost more than my Ioniq Premium Hybrid!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts