Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think the discussions within these pages have proven there is nothing typical about Hyundai's ability to deliver.

Are you thinking of rejecting your own Ioniq?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the discussions within these pages have proven there is nothing typical about Hyundai's ability to deliver.

Are you thinking of rejecting your own Ioniq?
Yes. Almost certainly. I'd like to request a replacement, but I'll need an immediate replacement. If not I'll ask for a refund and purchase a different make and model.

·
Registered
843 Posts
I think I would be pursuing the same course of action if I were in your position.

Unfortunately, as I recall, you mentioned going for a PCH which means the car is not yours to reject.
It is still possible, but you’ll need to deal with the finance company instead of the dealer.

However, I feel that you will have looked into this already, and will know exactly what is involved. ;)

I wish you well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I would be pursuing the same course of action if I were in your position.

Unfortunately, as I recall, you mentioned going for a PCH which means the car is not yours to reject.
It is still possible, but you’ll need to deal with the finance company instead of the dealer.

However, I feel that you will have looked into this already, and will know exactly what is involved. ;)

I wish you well.
You are right and it's not straight forward, complicated by the fact I bought through a broker. However, I have checked and PCH falls under the Consumer Credit act, the Consumer Goods act 2015 also applies. Hyundai Finance is run by ALD, I shall be notifying them, the broker and the
supplying dealer. Just in Case. ALD are fairly hopeless and almost impossible to communicate with but I have already spoken to both the others just in case.

·
Registered
62 Posts
From my experience, it really varies from dealer to dealer. Some seem to have extra stock ordered which can be made available for deliver pretty soon. You need to push the broker/current dealer to hunt for a replacement for you quickly (specially if u can be lil flexible on colour choice). All the best, hope it will all get sorted soon.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From my experience, it really varies from dealer to dealer. Some seem to have extra stock ordered which can be made available for deliver pretty soon. You need to push the broker/current dealer to hunt for a replacement for you quickly (specially if u can be lil flexible on colour choice). All the best, hope it will all get sorted soon.
i think as long as its not Brown or Orange, I'l be happy with a fault free vehicle. It would need to be a Premium or Premium SE though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts