Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use a Carlinkit V.3 to have wireless CarPlay. When the car first boots up, I can choose between my wife's iPhone and my iPhone. Afterthat, I can't seem to be able to switch to the other phone.

Once, when I clicked the Phone app in the Hyundai infotainment screen, it showed a choice between the two phones, but after that when I clicked the phone app, it just showed the CarPlay Home screen.

So, my question is how do I tell the car to connect to the other phone?

thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use a Carlinkit V.3 to have wireless CarPlay. When the car first boots up, I can choose between my wife's iPhone and my iPhone. Afterthat, I can't seem to be able to switch to the other phone.

Once, when I clicked the Phone app in the Hyundai infotainment screen, it showed a choice between the two phones, but after that when I clicked the phone app, it just showed the CarPlay Home screen.

So, my question is how do I tell the car to connect to the other phone?

thanks
If you are referring to wireless AA/Carplay you can't tell the car anything as it doesn't support it. You must have seen the screen for choosing between Bluetooth connections to phones.

The Carlinkit adapter does not AFAIK have a profile switcher after startup. Need to reboot it to get to choose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts