Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new HEV Premium SE yesterday. I'm sure that I've seen a post by BC1 in the 2 months I've been waiting for my car that showed how to display the energy flow graphic - but perhaps I imagined it. The manual shows the different energy flows and suggests that you can display it but doesn't appear to tell you how. Any help please? I should add I'm suffering from information overflow with all the new gizmos I'm having to assimulate !!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I picked up my new HEV Premium SE yesterday. I'm sure that I've seen a post by BC1 in the 2 months I've been waiting for my car that showed how to display the energy flow graphic - but perhaps I imagined it. The manual shows the different energy flows and suggests that you can display it but doesn't appear to tell you how. Any help please? I should add I'm suffering from information overflow with all the new gizmos I'm having to assimulate !!!
Cant remember it being that hard to find when I test drove it but cant remember how I did it :) I think it was via the touchscreen main menu somehow from what I can remember...Im sure BC will have the definitive answer

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
here's some more info overload for you then :)

you can display it either on the media screen, or the dash

on the media screen goto map, then top left (home icon) and you should see the screen split, map left / info right and touch the "hybrid" icon

or

from the steering wheel use the top left button on right hand side until the left hand icon on the top row is highlighted, then use the rocker switch under then button to go through the screens until you see the "energy flow" screen

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I could have told you but I'm on holiday.... :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes - of course the hybrid icon comes up immediately on start up - just didn't realise that was the one I wanted. Incidently, I'm amazed at how often it's just the electric motor driving the car .... much more than I expected...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts