Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Waiting to see see my premium SE next week, and everywhere states its black leather interior, looking at photos on the internet, some seem to show the leather being more a grey. would you agree with this? or are they actually black?

Photos always seem to vary with the dash colour too, some seem darker grey/pastics and others more lighter. which is right ?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Is there anther Ioniq on the showroom floor with a black interior? You could probably take a look at what you're getting if the dealership does have one.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have seen what appears to be a light grey interior and also a dark grey interior on the various online reviews, although most appear to be foreign so there might different options availble abroad. Also the same on models in the UK but there does appear to be a choice of option of interior colours on the Hyundai website.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Guys

Waiting to see see my premium SE next week, and everywhere states its black leather interior, looking at photos on the internet, some seem to show the leather being more a grey. would you agree with this? or are they actually black?

Photos always seem to vary with the dash colour too, some seem darker grey/pastics and others more lighter. which is right ?
At least in Germany, the leather trim is available in two colours.
See here (scroll a bit further down)
Der neue IONIQ Hybrid - Hyundai Motor Deutschland GmbH
And here some more pictures of the light coloured leather.
Essai vidéo - Hyundai Ioniq Hybride : tueuse de Toyota Prius ?
That's not black and not supposed to be black :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts