Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Hi there

816 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dky 
#1 ·
Hey guys, the only reason I'm here is because insurance totaled my car from an accident and the ioniq 5 is the only EV that was on my list that would be available the soonest. Hopefully the limited I put a deposit in for doesn't come late! Love the info being shared here and hopefully I can contribute to the community if I'm able to get the car.

#2 ·
Welcome! You'll find lots of info about delivery dates, waiting lists, and just how poorly Hyundai keep their dealers & customers informed about what's getting built & when! A v similar car is the Kia EV6, dunno if that's in the US yet...

#3 ·
Thanks! Yeah I wanted the EV6 a little more because of the exterior styling and interior design, but there is no news or eta on their website of when it's coming to the US. If I could wait, I would have definitely waited for the EV6 before deciding, but unfortunately time is not on my side. The i5 limited and tesla model y were my only options since they had the soonest eta.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.