Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m a Pistonheader but I love a dedicated forum.

so Matt Gravity Gold P45 from my local dealer, delivery end of Sept.

I’m not new to Hyundai or EVs having a premium SE elec just delivered, a hybrid on 2017 and a Zoe & Leaf in 2015.

I had a Toureg R Phev on order but after 2 months I was told another 8 months !!! I will cancel and get my deposit back tomorrow.

Researching the P45 I can’t see if it has the heat & tech packs included - anyone know?

Does it have a solar roof?

2 years free charging was nice

They have a few left if anyone’s looking

👍

·
Registered
21 Posts

I’m not new to Hyundai or EVs having a premium SE elec just delivered, a hybrid on 2017 and a Zoe & Leaf in 2015.

I had a Toureg R Phev on order but after 2 months I was told another 8 months !!! I will cancel and get my deposit back tomorrow.

Researching the P45 I can’t see if it has the heat & tech packs included - anyone know?

👍
I was told the P45’s were sold out in hours when they went on sale some months ago…..??
I have just ordered an AWD Ultimate with tech and eco pack, which is currently being built, and the order form has EDD of 30th Septembe.

Not sure if there is any actual difference between the P45 and the spec I have ordered……

·
Registered
24 Posts

👍
So you joined just to say what?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was told the P45’s were sold out in hours when they went on sale some months ago…..??
I have just ordered an AWD Ultimate with tech and eco pack, which is currently being built, and the order form has EDD of 30th Septembe.

Not sure if there is any actual difference between the P45 and the spec I have ordered……
P45 has the solar roof i have just found out which probably does nothing. It’s the packs and in particular the remote parking I can’t get confirmation on.

They have three left in white, phantom black and green.

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you really have managed to order a P45 Spec then it will have both the Tech pack and Eco pack + solar roof. It does not come with free charging but with a 2 year Ionity subscription. You will still have to pay for the electricity you use but a reduced cost. Price should be £48,000 on the road.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brilliant thank you for confirming - they had 5 and sold my gold one and a digital green model today. Pcp, no discount and 4.8%. Sales guy wasn’t very clued up so we both assumed the ionity was free electricity.

I agree I thought all sold out and my call was to ask the lead time of the top model, as a throw away line I mentioned the P45 and was amazed when he said they had pre ordered unallocated cars and he sent me a list of what they had coming (which included normal ioniq hybrids as well). I need the remote park to get out of narrow spaces.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes they were all sold out back in feb, but my local dealer ordered 3 for themselves & I suspect loads of others did as well.
As for having all the packs - YES they have every possible extra :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Brilliant thank you for confirming - they had 5 and sold my gold one and a digital green model today. Pcp, no discount and 4.8%. Sales guy wasn’t very clued up so we both assumed the ionity was free electricity.

I agree I thought all sold out and my call was to ask the lead time of the top model, as a throw away line I mentioned the P45 and was amazed when he said they had pre ordered unallocated cars and he sent me a list of what they had coming (which included normal ioniq hybrids as well). I need the remote park to get out of narrow spaces.

Hi DSLiverpool, could you possibly give me the name of your dealer, reason being, I just spoke to my dealer in Brighton and ETS on my Ultimate AWD is now Dec!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts