Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hello everyone. I'm Bruno from Portugal, a country where Ioniq EV is not yet available.

I'm a current Nissan Leaf owner, extremely happy with it, I'll never buy a petrol car again:)

I'm looking forward to get an imported Ioniq from France (where they are available for a few months), unfortunately I won't be the first owner of the Ioniq EV in our country as at least one car was already imported :D

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Welcome in this forum!
You can ask any question you have.
Can you tell a bit more about why you feel the Ioniq will be better for you?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you :)

I currently own a 24kWh Nissan Leaf and an ICE Kia Ceed. I am selling both cars in order to have just one car (we realized we don't really need 2 cars as the Kia is always stopped in the garage since we bought the Leaf). In less then a year the Leaf travelled over 20.000kms, the Kia barely left the garage, so one car is enough.
Obviously, after we drove an electric car, going back to an ICE is not an option, but we want to have a slightly bigger range (and just slightly, our country is small) and the announced efficiency of the Ioniq is just incredible. Not only that, it costs more or less the same than a 30kWh Nissan Leaf, but it's a brand new car against a 7-year old one, so it's a no brainer.
And, in my opinion, it's the **** best looking EV out there :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you ;)
Most likely gray, possibly white, still not decided. I have decided that I'll buy an Ioniq in the next month or 2, we'll have to see what is available at that time :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
A (very late) update, after several months of research and some luck, I finally got my second hand Ioniq EV, imported from France :) We have it for just over a week and we love it :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
but we want to have a slightly bigger range (and just slightly, our country is small) and the announced efficiency of the Ioniq is just incredible.
Olá, Bruno!

Our country is not that small by european standards. Our country just appears small in comparison when we consider that we need to do 1000 km across Spain plus another 1000 km across France to get anywhere.

Our typical trips between metropolitan areas of 300 km (Lisbon/Porto, Lisbon/Algarve), 400 km (Lisbon/Braga), 600 km (Porto/Algarve) are as long as everybody else's.

Cheers,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts