Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been here a few days and finding my way around...

Currently driving a Prius and am now focused on getting the Ioniq electric (especially since there is a long waiting list for the Tesla and Bolt). Only want an electric now - no more hybrids or ICE vehicles.

The estimated range for the Ioniq fits our usage patterns. Am curious what will be the "issues" with the new car in the Canadian environment (cold winter/hot summer).

Looking forward to asking questions and sharing information with others.

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Welcome here (again?)! Did you already order one?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Welcome here (again?)! Did you already order one?
Jan,

PSWilson and I (RedFlag) are different person although we both use the Title of 'Hi From Ottawa', guess great mind think alike ;)

There is no ordering here in Canada as they haven't release any pricing information yet. Actually if you have been keeping tab of all the different thread from Ottawa, you will notice we are not even sure what or how many trims we are going to have. The current existing brochure (which is new as most dealers just received them) indicates the SE, SE with Cold Package and Limited with Cold Package.

Mariospants apparently is testing an Electric model (not sure the trim level but since it has no sunroof, it appears to be SE or SE w/ CCP) and he indicates his source tells him the trim level are SE, Limited and Limited Tech (the Cold Climate Package (CCP) is suppose to be standard across all trim level). If that's the case, I guess all the dealers will have to throw away their current (just received) brochure and have to order new one...

I sure hope they can get their acts together and get this show on the road soon

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
OK, the ordering is still a problem when nobody knows prices and there is still confusion about trim levels.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jan,

PSWilson and I (RedFlag) are different person although we both use the Title of 'Hi From Ottawa', guess great mind think alike ;)

There is no ordering here in Canada as they haven't release any pricing information yet. Actually if you have been keeping tab of all the different thread from Ottawa, you will notice we are not even sure what or how many trims we are going to have. The current existing brochure (which is new as most dealers just received them) indicates the SE, SE with Cold Package and Limited with Cold Package.

Mariospants apparently is testing an Electric model (not sure the trim level but since it has no sunroof, it appears to be SE or SE w/ CCP) and he indicates his source tells him the trim level are SE, Limited and Limited Tech (the Cold Climate Package (CCP) is suppose to be standard across all trim level). If that's the case, I guess all the dealers will have to throw away their current (just received) brochure and have to order new one...

I sure hope they can get their acts together and get this show on the road soon
That was just the PR handler, the product team set him straight, and the previous model designation stand: SE, SE with CCP, and Limited with CCP. He apologizes for the confusion.

·
Registered
105 Posts
redflag999;72945 said:
There is no ordering here in Canada as they haven't release any pricing information yet.
Actually if you notice in the big Canada thread, goncalo has put a $1000 deposit for a Ioniq despite the fact that pricing has yet to be determined.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there. I ordered mine, got the final price, put $500 down that goes towards the final price. The models are SE, SE with CCP and Limited with CCP.
Everything seems to be known now, in Ottawa.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Glad to see someone else from the 613 :)

I think Canada has a pretty good appetite for electrified vehicles, it may not be obvious but I think the demand will explode sooner than later.

I'm still waiting on my dealer to call me to order my PHEV. I checked in about a week or two ago but they still know nothing :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts