Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just got my steel grey Premium SE delivered today! Really enjoying the 61mpg I had...coming from 23 mpg on my old car! Feel like im going to save the planet.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Welcome shahwales, to the forums!

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the New Members forum, and to complete the poll

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome and congratulations :) This must feel like a world of a difference coming from your new car. What did you own prior ?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Hi, just got my steel grey Premium SE delivered today! Really enjoying the 61mpg I had...coming from 23 mpg on my old car! Feel like im going to save the planet.
just don't tell the other half about the amount of money you are saving on fuel ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome and congratulations :) This must feel like a world of a difference coming from your new car. What did you own prior ?
come from a 118i auto, was fun to drive but expensive too! in fact, my insurance has gone down considerably!! think i should get a second bike to make up....mmmmnn....Ducati.....

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
I am surprised just how quick the Ioniq is, I have a quiet 1/2 mile stretch of straight road, and the Ioniq is quicker on that than my wifes old skoda fabia mk1 VRs, and that was a rapid little car and some what smaller and lighter with a 130PS TDi under the bonnet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts