Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Just wanted to say hi to everyone!
Acquired a new 2017 Hyundai Ioniq SEL Summit Gray color last March 27.
Really loving it! It's my first hybrid vehicle coming from a 2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback. Love all the features except for not having a Cargo Cover included. I can live with it for now. Had it tinted right away. Ordered wind deflectors from Korea.
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome,

Also from Cali. So you had it tinted. I have set an appointment to get the rear three done at 5% on the 11th. Did that help the no cargo cover situation? For now I've taken to hiding valuables under the cargo floormat......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yay, another CA Ioniq - welcome! I'd be interested to see pictures of either of your tinted Ioniqs! Haven't thought that far yet but sounds like a great idea.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome,

Also from Cali. So you had it tinted. I have set an appointment to get the rear three done at 5% on the 11th. Did that help the no cargo cover situation? For now I've taken to hiding valuables under the cargo floormat......
It did help a lot . I forgot what percent I have it on. Also installed ceramic tint on two front windows. well its a little lighter of course lol. Im still looking for those cargo covers. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay, another CA Ioniq - welcome! I'd be interested to see pictures of either of your tinted Ioniqs! Haven't thought that far yet but sounds like a great idea.
Hey! yup I had it installed on day 4 after purchasing it :) Havent taken photos yet but ill try to post some in here.
Also ordered some wind deflectors as I had it on my Nissan Versa too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pretty nice! I have it on my Nissan Versa too. I find it helpful during the hot California summer.
And sometimes when it rains too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts