Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Picked up my new Ioniq Ev on Thursday 6 April,after ordering it in late January.
I trade in a 2009 Renault Laguna Coupe 2.0 Dci ,which had been a flawless car,apart from the running costs.
My dealer told me I was lucky as any order placed after mine is delayed,with a delivery date of next October.

I ordered it in Aurora Silver but I'm not sure if that's what I got ,as Platinum Silver was also listed, but I don't
mind as I wasn't sure which one to pick in the first place.

There is only one spec available here which doesn't include leather seats (no seat cooling),but seems to have
everything else as standard.

Pat

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Hi Pat, welcome here!

You had the same luck as I had when ordering it mid November with delivery mid January. Can you also provide information for the Member Map thread?

If you have any questions, just put them forward.
What are your daily distances?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome Pat,

good to see a few drivers from the emerald isle now you can find the http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/7-hyundai-ioniq-general-discussion/5689-member-map.html here, I love Dublin when I have to come over for work, the people are so friendly

whats the incentives for the EV drivers in ireleand, I know road tax is pretty high for diesels

what are your plans for charging? mainly home? are there many rapid chargers in your area we also have a poll for

we also have a little poll http://www.ioniqforum.com/forum/7-h...cussion/6137-member-poll-why-did-you-buy.html

most of all any questions just ask

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bluecar1 and Jan

The incentives in Ireland are fairly good.Tax is 120 euros (the lowest possible here).Public charging is free for now,so I'll be using public charging mostly,with a lot of charging points close to where I'm living.Also the first 2000 cars registered qualify for a free home charging point,of which I'm one :).The network of chargers is good ,but as to how good it is I'll be finding out soon!!.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts