Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi ppl of the Grid.

Hello from the country of the #SaltzSchmutzFest ;)
[ame]http://youtu.be/04kfyrZBrAU?t=5m2s[/ame]

Ive finaly gone and ordered a Ionic EV, its actualy 1 month ago.
Delivery was estimated for June 2017, so still a long wait before i get to park my ass in my own car.

And yes, the color turned out to be Phoenix Orange.
The Toyota Auris Touring Sports Hybrid we have now is pearl-white, so wanted something else.
Everyone seemed to order white or grey, but when i saw the painsample of the orange, compaired to others, i feelt like going for it.
Also no brown trim, i dont like brown. :p

EV, Premium technique
- Orange metallic
- Heat-Pump, heated stearing, heated everything <3
- Leather seats, grey
- Winter tires on 15" (no spokes, that will be interesting :p (but so comfortalbe) )
- some floormat's, bumper protection.
- rustproofing underneet because of #SaltzSchmutzFest

So eager to get it..... >:)

·
Registered
843 Posts
Welcome, glad to have you here.

Another Bjorn fan, I guess... ;)

I'm still waiting (and it's killing me, lol) for my BEV, arriving next month (April)!

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Welcome here!
You will enjoy it when you get it in June! The colour you have chosen will not be overlooked on the road.
By the way, the Youtube link you included does not seem to work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks like there is a june batch for western Europe, I wonder what the split between delivery locations is going to be like

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
@Xkraft
Which URL did you want to show? I can make it work if I know it.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
As a new member i was not alowed to post url's, forum rules i guess, bots and spam...
It was that video yes, started at 5:10, when he gets to the #SaltzSchmutzFest comment. :D *tnx4fixing url*

Yes, the estimated that my car will get prodused in Mars/April + 2months on boat. + Rustproofing and shippment up to my area...
So June, end of June, im not holding my breath tho, with my luck it will take longer.

The orange shure stands out, but i wanted that this time, none of my earlyer cars have been anything but dark or gray or white.

Been watching Bjørn for over 3years, but not been tempted (well, tempted yes, but there havent been any cars cutting it, need the range of ioniq) to jump onto EV, before he rewieved it.
And i testdrove it....

Edit : also, this year, is the year we finaly get fast chargers up E6 in the north of norway, making the 900km drive to my motherinlaw posible, if that where to be a goal... :eek:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts