Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just a quick hello to you all, ordered my new Ioniq Electric today, so will be up and running on the road in approx 10 days or so.

My last few cars were...
- Mercedes S500
- BMW 520d
- Mercedes CLK 230 Supercharged
- Hyundai Ioniq electric :)

It's an interesting path to the Ioniq, and it's my first flutter with EV. So here's hoping all goes well!

I work in technology, so I like to tinker with things, building random electronics type projects, etcetera, so looking forward to this beave new world for me.

Forgive any seriously noob questions I may be posting!

thanks all!
Gilby.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How's it going going? We picked up our Ioniq yesterday evening. Delighted with it. We are based in Limerick.
Where are you based?

I like the way you went from a diesel to a supercharged petrol.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Hey all,
I work in technology, so I like to tinker with things, building random electronics type projects, etcetera, so looking forward to this beave new world for me.

Forgive any seriously noob questions I may be posting!

thanks all!
Gilby.

welcome gilbydettori

we are all still learning about the Ioniq here, some of us are a bit further down the learning path than others, but happy to share what we have learnt

all I ask is use the search box first if you think its a real noob question, but at the end of the day if the answers not obvious then ask the question

from what I have seen in posts from your fellow countryman your government is offering some serious money and discounts on the EV Ioniq

which model and colour you ordered?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts