Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Carl and I live in north Wales traveling each day to work in Runcorn near Liverpool.

I have just had my new company car ordered for a September 17 delivery, it's a silver Hyundai Ioniq electric model. I had a test drive on Wednesday and loved it.

My current car is the Toyota Auris hybrid which is almost 3 years old and has served me well on my daily commute of around 74 miles. The Ioniq should save me at least £40 per week in fuel costs.

Looking forward to September with excitement ?

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Hi,

My name is Carl and I live in north Wales traveling each day to work in Runcorn near Liverpool.

I have just had my new company car ordered for a September 17 delivery, it's a silver Hyundai Ioniq electric model. I had a test drive on Wednesday and loved it.

My current car is the Toyota Auris hybrid which is almost 3 years old and has served me well on my daily commute of around 74 miles. The Ioniq should save me at least £40 per week in fuel costs.

Looking forward to September with excitement ��
Welcome Carl! I think you will love the car, your distances are perfect for it!

Reactions: Tydraig

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome to the forum

5 months before you get your car? is that due to the delays we are hearing about or the delay takes it so close to September its worth waiting an extra few weeks?

which trim level you getting?

will they be putting a charge point at you office? (if yes you get a designated parking space )

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Not sure on the reason for the delay it may be related to the fact that we are buying three Ionics in one go, I am pretty sure it will be a high level of trim.

My MD is having one of them as he is sick of the fuel he is wasting in his Mercedes-Benz GLS and he doesn't want anything as big again.

We have charging points already installed at our factory as his son has a Tesla model S already but we are going to get another two installed. I will get a pod point installed at my home as well.

Really looking forward to September.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Hi Carl,
Welcome :D
It seems we live in the same area, can I ask which dealer you test drove the Ioniq Electric at?

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry I only just picked up this message, we got the cars from Vantage Stockport. we had 3 of them delivered at the end of November 2017. Great cars.

Carl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts