Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

Hello from USA

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  lslick23 
#1 ·
Finally saw an Ionic 5 in person at the dealer and instantly fell in love and now I’m in the hunt for one. I will miss my Honda Ridgeline and having a truck but I’m all about hatchbacks and I5 is the ultimate one. I also figure in 3-4 years I can get a Cybertruck still. Glad to be here

#8 ·
Thank you, and I agree. My preference is Gen 01, 02nd Gen was just too big and bulky, and reason one why I sold it. As to Honda EV, an internet look see says Honda EVs will be out in 2024. They might as well not bother, by 2024 the EV market will be huge, and they will play a vain catch up game.

#11 ·
First, Congratulations! & the color is a real StandOut! Now! what name is given to this Child of Korea? 02nd, I like the framing of this Photo; the US Flag in the foreground, the 'new child' in center, and the traffic cone at the photo rear to mark an electric? something. The background shows a handsome neighborhood were everyone takes good care of their residence and self.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.