Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from the Netherlands!

I have finally had my employer order me an Ioniq. the test drive in the comfort model I had was amazing it really felt like a solid vehicle. The comfort really had great features and all so I went ahead and ordered a (dutch) premium in platinum silver. I'll soon be joining the growing crowd of EV drivers around the world.

I have a question on the delivery times tough, seeing as my order was formally confirmed past week what is the current delivery time of a new car?
I'll also get a home charging station what's the recommended grid connection i'd need to have( can I do with 3x 25 amps for three phases charging) or do I need a higher connection?

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will surely enjoy the EV driving with this car, as I already do for more than a month. Feel free to ask anything here. There is also a Dutch Tweakersnet forum for EV driving and for the Ioniq EV here and here.

I also have a 3x25 A connection at home and it works well with a charging station that allows 3.7 kW charging (which is 16 A, connected to one 1-phase group). Do you want more than that? A higher connection is very expensive.

For delivery time, you have to ask the dealer, as they can just differ from April to June.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am coming from an Toyota Aygo which I'll need to sell once I get my new car.
And the reason for an ev is The added tax for personal use. In the netherlands they add a percentage of the car's value to you gross income. Difference is a 22% of the car's fiscal value(for non zero emision vehicles) versus 4% for EV's so after taxes the difference is 50 euro's or something like 275 or 50 euro's a month.

And besides tax benefits I'll really enjoy the silence :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet, I received confirmation on my expected delivery date: somewhere mid june. So it's in time for me to consider roadtripping europe for three weeks during a holiday ;-)

I also had confirmation on the instalation of my home charger from my lease provider, seems all I need to have in order before june is some electricity generation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts