Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I just purchased a new Ioniq Hybrid Blue in Summit Gray yesterday here in Southern California! The Blue's had just been delivered Friday so I had to wait for them to inspect it, etc. Didn't matter because it was love at first (MPG) sight. Coming from a VW TDI which I can't WAIT to get rid of! Excited to be a part of this community!

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Welcome to the Forum joz

so you have gone for blue, please introduce yourself over on the New Member Introductions - Hyundai Ioniq Forum
give us a bit of a review of your test drive of the ioniq blue, why the blue as opposed to the higher spec models

what was the road noise like? (coming from a TDI I suspect it was a lot quieter),

·
Registered
101 Posts
Weclome joz,

I also got a Summit Grey blue up here in Central California on the 25th. When you get a chance get youself on the Member Map, so I wont be the only one in the states.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys! Yea I'm still getting acquainted with the forum - I'll make sure to update the New Member Intros and Member Map. Jim, I saw your post on your Ioniq earlier before joining, and that encouraged me to sign up! Solidarity here in CA! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts