Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • US ICCU Recall (aka 12V battery failure issue). Please use the following thread, this pertains to all eGMP models. Please do not create duplicate threads on this topic. Thread

Hello from San Jose (New Owner)

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Ronin 
#1 ·
I am proud new owner of the 2017 Ioniq Hybrid Limited (Summit Gray on Black) in San Jose.

I used to drive a 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid.

I think I am the first owner of the Ioniq in the Bay Area.

So far I love the car. The handling and acceleration is great for a Hybrid. The sound system is great for not getting the Infinity upgrade.

The gas mileage is above 50 Mpg. On average for my 40 mile commute int he morning I get 55 MPG driving at 75 and then being in traffic on 87.

#5 ·
Welcome, Ronin! Bah all these folks in the US starting to get their Ioniqs and I'm jealous! I just gotta keep reminding myself I'm waiting for the EV.

I felt the basic speaker system sounded surprisingly good as well. I didn't even get to tweak it to my liking in the short time I got to play with it. My only criticism on that with Hyundai is that I don't believe there is an option at any level for a subwoofer which I'm seeing a lot of on premium trims of new vehicles lately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.