Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Ioniq May 10, 2017. Looking forward to the $ saved on gas from a 70 mile round trip to and from work. Love it, drives so smooth and has great pep when it is time to pass.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was driving a Chevy Sonic, getting 34MPG, which is not bad until you see 54MPG. I grabbed one off the lot, it was still in packing tape and sitting behind the service area. Love the color, and style of it. I hated that I wanted it so bad I think the salesman could smell it on me. I still got a deal I was happy with so all is good!.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
ah, you got the best colour, same as mine, marina blue (uk name for the colour)

I am getting massive numbers for my economy on long runs now (14,000 miles since November) 93mpg(UK) / 77mpg(US) over 177 miles :)

but normally average 70ish mpg UK / 60ish mpg US, car still seems to be improving in performance and economy

I am sure my dealer almost ordered their first demo to match my preferences, as I had been talking about the spec and colours to the salesman for 3-4 months, so yep I also had an uphill struggle to get a good deal, but we met in the middle, I got a deal I was happy with, and didn't screw every last penny out the deal, so the salesman still had a little margin, this means I have a good relationship with the dealer and we help each other

1 - 4 of 4 Posts