Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody from Bologna, Italy. I've got a Ioniq hybrid the 16th of December, and actually it has 2000 km. It's a comfort full equipped (no roof or leather seats) Aurora Silver with 17 inch Wheels. I'm coming from a long history has a Alfa owner (164, 166, Giulietta multiair 170, mito 1,3 diesel and now I have a Giulietta 1,4 tb 120hp as well)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was loking for a car with a new technologies. Since I had several arguments with the Alfa local dealer and the Alfa customer service regaring the painting of the last Giulietta, and It was coming the time for replace the 3 years Mito, I started to looking for a new car. I saw Ioniq in a TV advertisement and a bell start to ring in my head... I'm living in Bologna and in this city the Hybrid car do not pay car taxes for 3 years, no money for parking lot plus free entrance in downtown (normally closed to cars), and the last part of the story cuts my working daily commuting from 45 min to 15 min!. Alfa has no new car (except Giulia but it's too much for a city commuting) so on the 10th of december we went to tyhe local dealer and we drove the Ioniq for the forst time.
In 2 hours i get huge quotation for the Mito and huge discount so BAAM! we had a deal!
And I'm a kinda of tecnhology geek to!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Have you started thinking through what accessories you might want to get down the road?
Also, are you planning to look into getting any sort of paint protection done? When a vehicle is as new as your Ioniq is, there just isn't a better time.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
glad you like the car and got a good deal

loads of tech and it all works, believe me, had idiots try the AEB for me, cruise work lovely, LKAS is great, the list goes on
Thank you Very much.
I've check lkas and it's way to steering...first time i got scared ???. Then i try all other tech features and they are all fine up to now!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
go through the menus on the steering wheel, LKAS has 3 options, smart cruise has 2 (distance from vehicle in front and speed to return to cruising speed), forward collision warning has 3 sensitivity setting

if you need help just ask
Thank you, I've already set all the options ?As I told you I'm a kinda of geek and the first things I've done was to go through the menu. The only was the zoom on Nav and the forum gave me the trick.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
there a few of us geeks on here, I am a technical consultant in IT, so i love computers and tech,
I'm a self made man regarding computer but since 30 years I'm repairing work and friends PCs , even if it is not my job: I'm a University researcher

·
Registered
260 Posts
there a few of us geeks on here, I am a technical consultant in IT, so i love computers and tech,
I am IT manager (actually doing the work) for a 60 strong architects practice over two sites. Feel more like a jack of all trades and master of none sometimes! ;-)

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
It is indeed a bit surprising: I am also a university researcher (and lecturer) in an ICT-related area (Artificial Intelligence).

1 - 20 of 33 Posts