Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Jakarta Indonesia!!
Just got delivery on a new ioniq 5 RWD long range signature model in Titan Grey. So excited but the temporary license plate is not ready yet from the dealer‚Ķ so I only get to drive it around the complex ūü§£

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Congratulations! Looking forward to see it on the roads of Indonesia!

Btw, how long do you have to wait for the car to arrive? I was told mine would took 3 months away (Signature LR, in Titan Grey Metalic also) due to me only ordering it at IIMS.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congratulations!

Wish we had that color in the US. Cyber gray is too blah and Shooting Star is nice but too much trouble and work. This would give us a dark gray in gloss finish.

Reactions: henryhg

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congratulations! Looking forward to see it on the roads of Indonesia!

Btw, how long do you have to wait for the car to arrive? I was told mine would took 3 months away (Signature LR, in Titan Grey Metalic also) due to me only ordering it at IIMS.
I ordered mine since november of last year lol.. so my dealer told me I got it after Fitra Eri got his :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations!

Wish we had that color in the US. Cyber gray is too blah and Shooting Star is nice but too much trouble and work. This would give us a dark gray in gloss finish.
Indonesia is one of the few countries where hyundai manufactures (or assembles) the ioniq 5 outside of Korea. We have specific color options for our country. See here:
Automotive parking light Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Product

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi from Jakarta Indonesia!!
Just got delivery on a new ioniq 5 RWD long range signature model in Titan Grey. So excited but the temporary license plate is not ready yet from the dealer‚Ķ so I only get to drive it around the complex ūü§£

View attachment 42470
Beautiful car. I wish this color was available in the US. Here, all we have is the Shooting Star Matte Grey and the Cyber Grey. I have the Cyber Grey.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Beautiful car. I wish this color was available in the US. Here, all we have is the Shooting Star Matte Grey and the Cyber Grey. I have the Cyber Grey.
The Cyber grey is also great color.. i also like the launch color gravity gold matte however am quite wary of taking care of matte paint especially in Indonesia (risk of getting bumped by motorcycle quite high). so chose the next best color ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered mine since november of last year lol.. so my dealer told me I got it after Fitra Eri got his :cool:
Nice! I am wondering if the dealer sells the cargo cover for the back? Because I didn’t see it on any of the display vehicle and I want to have it.

also are you planning to use DC charging? I am interested to know about the Ioniq’s DC fast charging capability in Indonesia, there’sstill a lot of 25kw DC fast charger and I want to know the charging curve.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice! I am wondering if the dealer sells the cargo cover for the back? Because I didn’t see it on any of the display vehicle and I want to have it.

also are you planning to use DC charging? I am interested to know about the Ioniq’s DC fast charging capability in Indonesia, there’sstill a lot of 25kw DC fast charger and I want to know the charging curve.
Just asked my dealer abt the cargo cover and he is still checking for me. Maybe its the same size as the palisade so we can use that one. But am sure we can import from overseas.

mostly will use ac level 1 or 2 charging at home. Perhaps will do road trips once in a while. I heard there are some 50kw dc charging in tol trans java

1 - 12 of 12 Posts