Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, Peter from Haugesund, Norway here, Ioniq Electric on order - Aurora silver, tech pack, leather and sunroof ?? expected delivery July and very excited about it. ? Great informative forum and looking forward to many years of Ioniq Electric ownership.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi bluecar1, yes, been looking at the forum a couple of times now but decided to wait to join until closer to my delivery date. Decided to buy as I have only recently retired from working offshore and no longer need my (thirsty) Mercedes ML, living in Norway the choice of moving over from a fossil fuel car to a pure EV is an easy one with many financial incentives and charging infrastructure second to none. I chose the Ioniq Electric above all the competition as it is fabulous value, so energy efficient and a great car to drive.

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Welcome here, Peter!
For any questions, just ask them.
What are the distances you drive?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Jan. Just local distances mostly plus the odd trip from Haugesund to Stavanger (190 km round trip). We do plan to make a trip to Plymouth sometime this year to see our English Grandchildren obviously needing to rapid charge through Denmark, Germany, Netherlands and the UK of course, I'll make a post if we do drive how it went once safely home.

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Your distances in Norway should be quite feasible. The trip to Plymouth will be interesting to hear about.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
it will be interesting to here peter's thoughts on the charging infrastructure of the different countries he passesthrough

which country has the best / most reliable, which has the worst / least reliable (charger out of use etc)

and of course how the Ioniq EV cope with the distances covered

1 - 7 of 7 Posts