Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'd posted a few questions in the main thread and partly due to those very helpful answers I've gone for an Ioniq as my new company car.

We purchase them outright so it's an Ex-Demo Premium SE in Grey with a few hundred miles, should have it next week sometime.
I'm coming form a Volvo S60 D3. I do hammer it up the motorway each day so i'll update with my thoughts after a month or so.

I'm very much looking forward to the Apple CArPlay and heated steering wheel for the chilly mornings :)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
Hi,

I'd posted a few questions in the main thread and partly due to those very helpful answers I've gone for an Ioniq as my new company car.

We purchase them outright so it's an Ex-Demo Premium SE in Grey with a few hundred miles, should have it next week sometime.
I'm coming form a Volvo S60 D3. I do hammer it up the motorway each day so i'll update with my thoughts after a month or so.

I'm very much looking forward to the Apple CArPlay and heated steering wheel for the chilly mornings :)
like you I am up and down the motorways (hence 11,000 since November), the heated steering wheel is great to warm your hands after scraping the ice off the windows on a frosty morning, you don't need it on for long either

what sort of economy was you getting out your Volvo?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Will be driving through your neck of the woods on Tuesday, wainy when I visit a mate in Driffield so watch out for a marina blue Ioniq.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts