Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I'm about to take delivery (on Friday) of a Hybrid Premium SE, in Blue, which will be cruising up and down the M27/M3 between Bournemouth (home), and Basingstoke (work)!
I'm a company car driver, so the real benefit for me over my current (diesel) car is the reduction in BIK tax I will pay, as long as the economy matches my current diesel... And from the reports I've seen on here so far, I think I'll be ok!
The car I'm changing from is a 2013 VW Golf GT, 2L diesel, which has done 105,000 miles in 3.5 years - so you can see my Ioniq will be getting a decent work out.

The car has been on order since early February, so I'm more than a little excited that it's finally here!

cheers, and don't forget to wave!

Dalziel

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hi All,
I'm about to take delivery (on Friday) of a Hybrid Premium SE, in Blue, which will be cruising up and down the M27/M3 between Bournemouth (home), and Basingstoke (work)!
I'm a company car driver, so the real benefit for me over my current (diesel) car is the reduction in BIK tax I will pay, as long as the economy matches my current diesel... And from the reports I've seen on here so far, I think I'll be ok!
The car I'm changing from is a 2013 VW Golf GT, 2L diesel, which has done 105,000 miles in 3.5 years - so you can see my Ioniq will be getting a decent work out.

The car has been on order since early February, so I'm more than a little excited that it's finally here!

cheers, and don't forget to wave!

Dalziel
Did your dealer update you on when your car intially arrived in the UK?. Just wanted to check if it arrived on the 25th/26th April as a ship had docked at TIL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts