Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
There is a (American) football team here in Ohio with a long record of disappointing games. Some of the fans refer to that football stadium as a factory of sadness. I guess the Hyundai facility in South Korea is a factory of happiness. They make good cars. Looks like you have a reasonable commute to work. You'll be getting a lot more of those high mpg results. FYI, you can set the car to keep a cumulative mpg that doesn't reset after every trip, if you want to.

·
Registered
44 Posts
the dog pound

There is a (American) football team here in Ohio with a long record of disappointing games. Some of the fans refer to that football stadium as a factory of sadness. I guess the Hyundai facility in South Korea is a factory of happiness. They make good cars. Looks like you have a reasonable commute to work. You'll be getting a lot more of those high mpg results. FYI, you can set the car to keep a cumulative mpg that doesn't reset after every trip, if you want to.
Ah yes, the Browns. But things maybe looking brighter. Sacked the coach finally. Mayfield will be good. And all those 1st round picks should start to get better

·
Registered
463 Posts
I will say this, the Browns are certainly the most watchable (American) football team this year. So many close games, so many crazy plays, overtime, there is always something weird happening to that team. Makes it hard to change the channel.

And to get the thread back on topic, I would say the Ioniq is the most driveable car I have every owned. It is a comfortable place to be. I am another happy Ioniq owner.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts