Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You deserve smacked wrists!! Though being serious for a minute, the Ioniq has made me a safer, slower driver. I have become obsessed with getting the mpg up as high as I can get it (60.5 at the moment but not been on any long journeys yet).

·
Registered
725 Posts
You deserve smacked wrists!! Though being serious for a minute, the Ioniq has made me a safer, slower driver. I have become obsessed with getting the mpg up as high as I can get it (60.5 at the moment but not been on any long journeys yet).
i would agree with that....I now drive at 65 on the motorways virtually all the time

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
I don't do many long journeys either but it should improve as the engine loosens up . Early days I was getting about 55-59 mpg . My last tank came in at 70.4 mpg with no journey longer than 25 miles

1 - 11 of 11 Posts