Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

my new Ioniq is ten days old and so far I am very happy with it! It is my first hybrid car, but not my first automatic car. I am coming from a Giulietta Alfa Romeo 2000 cc (diesel) automatic. I have to say that all the bad things I heard about driving hybrid car are not true!

I live in Rome so traffic is heavy and still need to refill so cannot say much about how many l/Km but so far it looks nice about 1litre for 20 KM.

I have not seen other Ioniq around so I guess is not so popular yet!

By the way I love my Ioniq!

Ciao

Marina

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congratulations! Great to see someone from Italy as well :) Do you have any complaints on it as of yet or is it too soon ??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Marina,
I live near Milan and I know very well Rome rush hour.
I'm waiting my Ioniq Style that will be delivered next week.
After having drived for three years a Toy Auris Hybrid and looking for a new car I was in trouble between the new Prius & the Ioniq. Prius's design is a love or hate one. I'd like to have a more conventional design and the Ioniq one fascinate me.
Hope to hear you again.

Ciao

Alberto

·
Registered
260 Posts
I like the traditional interior of the Ioniq. Closest style to the VWs I have been used to, some may say dull, so I call them traditional but I have real issues with glare and eyes so dark, Matt dashboards are best for me.

I also like driving, and just hated the feel of the gearboxes in the toyotas.

It's great to see so many new people getting on this forum, obviously a lot of Ioniqs now landing.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I like the traditional interior of the Ioniq. Closest style to the VWs I have been used to, some may say dull, so I call them traditional but I have real issues with glare and eyes so dark, Matt dashboards are best for me.

I also like driving, and just hated the feel of the gearboxes in the toyotas.

It's great to see so many new people getting on this forum, obviously a lot of Ioniqs now landing.
Most important to me is how sporty the interior is and on that point I still can't get over the flat bottom steering wheel. 5 years ago this is something that people wish the Genesis coupe would come with:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I suspect a bit quieter than the alfa diesel :)

and a bit bigger as well I think

the big question is does it seem more economical that your alfa? you say you are getting about 20km/l how does that compare?
On The Giulietta I was getting around 16-17Km/l but I have to say that now I am driving the Ioniq like an old man with hat! :D
In addition in Italy diesel is less expensive (not as in the past but it has still lower price). When I will start driving Ioniq normally we will see!!

Ioniq is 10cm longer, I guess the boot is bigger...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts