Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! We (me & my better half) placed an order for Ioniq EV last week. It is our first proper car (...I have a non working British car from the 1960s...) and we expect it more than fulfill our needs. We live near our families, hobbies and work so we do not need to take regular long trips. We are able to charge the car at my work and hopefully later on we will also have ability to charge in a home garage. The summer time range is very adequate for the typical longer trips we might want to take during the summer. Only down side is that the estimated waiting time is 4 to 5 months...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ioniq Electric has been very popular in Finland. I heard first shipping batch was 50 pcs and mine was last one reserved from that batch. Very soon after the ship came there was two cars available in nettiauto.com service but did not find those anymore. Have you gone through all the retail salers: https://www.hyundai.fi/jalleenmyyjat/ioniq-jalleenmyyjat/

I also heard that plugin hybrid is coming at April so probably there is some electric in same batch. Have you asked from the importer: HYUNDAI MOTOR FINLAND OY Kellokukantie 2 | 01300 Vantaa | Puhelin 020 7997 700 | [email protected]. ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Javamik: Thanks for the tip! I dropped a mail to importer. Let's see what they say. We are not really in a hurry, but it would be very nice to have the car before summer.

bluecar1: We ordered the car in white. We really liked the blue but in the end we decided to go with the more understated choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts