·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Wicklow, Ireland

Which Ioniq you are interested in or have purchased
Ioniq EV (Black)- Due in the next two weeks

What you will be / have swapped for the new Ioniq
02 Renault Clio which was primarily used to get me to the bus stop for my daily commute to Dublin (100km round trip).

Location area: Wicklow, Ireland

What caused you to be interested in the Ioniq?
I have been tracking EVs for the last few years but the styling and range were off-putting. The FullyCharged Youtube review was my first introduction to the car and it just hit the buttons for me in terms of range and styling . The Irish Govt incentives and Hyundai scrappage deal tipped the balance.

·
Super Moderator
1,796 Posts
Welcome Krispycakehead! Maybe you can give your info in the Member map thread? You will like the car!
For this 100 km round trip, this car will work perfectly.
If you have any questions, just ask them.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Would you still be using it just to get you to the bus stop as well or will you make your trips with the Ioniq?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
welcome krispycakehead

seems the EV is the Ioniq of choice in the emerald isle, might have something to do with the cost of road tax of anything run on dead dinosaurs :)

Hyundai scrappage deal?

how long you had to wait to get to the last two weeks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hyundai were offering up to 4000 euro as a scrappage deal earlier this year on trade ins so I went with it at the beginning of March before it expired. My initial color choice of Blue ended up being delayed and I would have had to wait until October timeframe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts