Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi picked up new hybrid premium se grey today. Great looking car they filled the car for me and it's showing around 534 miles in tank is that right bluecar thought it was around six to seven hundred on a full tank. Just had a short round town drive in it was very good also anyone know where it shows mileage car as done thanks

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
although it is a 45 ltr tank I have yet to get more than 41ltrsin the tank, and the car was getting very insistent I fed it fuel

it starts as you go in the red I will suggest it shows you the nearest petrol station, then the segments of the fuel gauge flash red and get more messages

the problem is if you actually run out of fuel you could drain the HV battery a that starts the car not the 12v (that only runs the tech and lights etc), drain the HV battery too low and you will damage it

534 is what you will see until the car learns how you drive it, the next fill up should show nearer 600

have a look at my fuelly page Ioniq Premium Fuel-up Log | Fuelly you will see what I am getting and how much fuel I put in and how many miles I did on that tank

the theoretical range is just over 800 miles if you can achieve 83mpg

I would love to try the landsend to john 'o groats run which in theory is possible, I have seen 75mpg on a 200 mile run so i would not be far off

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bluecar for reply well driving to Bavria in April for a week then in May driving to Bulgaria so should get a true mileage range on them trips

1 - 3 of 3 Posts