1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Congrats! Love the color as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats.! We got ours after 3 1/2 months of waiting in Northern California it is an SEL in lucid blue rear wheel drive. 6/17/22…We are thrilled! There was a mark up but it was only $2000. Gave up on the whole Chevy bolt program with its battery issues and not knowing. Didn’t realize until we got the car that in a word there are choices, choices, and more choices. It’s dizzying but we’re having fun with it! Today the 240 charger cord comes for the house.
By way of mention you all out there should know that PG&E will reimburse you only if you buy one of two chargers… one is a smart charger one is not. (I don’t personally see the need for a smart charger since the car has mostly all of those features built into it and also has the Blue link app on your phone that allows you to do all of the same things. )They are $700 for the smart charger something less for the low tech cord. I did not know this until a day or two ago and I had already bought the cord on Amazon. It wasn’t one of their two brands and they will not reimburse. Perhaps reimburse is not the correct term you have to buy it through PG&E also. FYI

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats.! We got ours after 3 1/2 months of waiting in Northern California it is an SEL in lucid blue rear wheel drive. 6/17/22…We are thrilled! There was a mark up but it was only $2000. Gave up on the whole Chevy bolt program with its battery issues and not knowing. Didn’t realize until we got the car that in a word there are choices, choices, and more choices. It’s dizzying but we’re having fun with it! Today the 240 charger cord comes for the house.
By way of mention you all out there should know that PG&E will reimburse you only if you buy one of two chargers… one is a smart charger one is not. (I don’t personally see the need for a smart charger since the car has mostly all of those features built into it and also has the Blue link app on your phone that allows you to do all of the same things. )They are $700 for the smart charger something less for the low tech cord. I did not know this until a day or two ago and I had already bought the cord on Amazon. It wasn’t one of their two brands and they will not reimburse. Perhaps reimburse is not the correct term you have to buy it through PG&E also. FYI
@Boltnomore, do you mind sharing which dealer in NorCal you went to? And did you have to haggle to get the ADM to $2k, or is that where they just had it? All the ones I've talked to have theirs much higher.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Boltnomore, do you mind sharing which dealer in NorCal you went to? And did you have to haggle to get the ADM to $2k, or is that where they just had it? All the ones I've talked to have theirs much higher.
Chico Hyundai….no haggle but there was another $999 for a service they provide. Can’t recall, some warranty or protection? Also, on the plus side there is the state CVRP program that is $2k as a check although I have only applied for that and it may take months. Looks like most would qualify based on the income and other metrics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts